Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “I took the time and the fun not to finish the game but to do some experimental testing...and I came along this stack... Hell If you ever get to break through and kick some artillery in the mountains...thats the way to go. With a wonderful speed of 0.84 you catch every artillery...even if they try to rush. And you might even stop to get a IceCream on the next gasstation for the kids. Delivering 200 Damage crashes pretty much every stack of 10 MRL within a blink of an eye…

• Quote from Maxim | CM: “With Squadron Cycle now in rotation in our games list, and the first variation already active, we'd like to get your thoughts on possible other variations. As specified in our last update, we're introducing a scenario for World War 3, where starting units change to specific variations. Currently, we have 1 new variations that allows players to start with Special Forces and a UAV. The idea is to change this up with new variations as we go. Feel free to let us know which of…

• Alright I will fight you with ASW Helios DoD let's go! Haha On a more serious note, I have not yet in my CON career tried ASW. They seem like the premier sub hunters with their massive 15 atk against subs, it's on par with Destroyers at max. I have however fallen in love with NPA, it's such a versatile unit and it's very unexpected for most people to encounter. My only improvement would be to give it normal radar as well as the advanced naval radar it has because it's weird it's a patrol unit bu…

• They need to do a major overhaul of the spy system really. The biggest problem is that you can't tell what the spies what exactly to do. Such as when you send them to grab intel, they randomly bring you back a piece of information. I would like more control such as directing them to specifically intercept communications, sabotage a chosen building or delay the construction/mobilization. That's the biggest problem at the moment that you send them off to do missions but it's RNG as to what they wi…

• Research priorities

CipherStriker4 - - General Discussion

Of course most of what I listed is if I end up playing a standard pace game, some rounds you have to get creative and I do try out experimental research orders. I would have to say the easiest doctrine in terms of choices is European and Western, while Eastern is kind of pushed to be ground heavy because their strengths are all in weird units. Mostly what determines the rate of speed I progress to anti air research is how close is the air threat and how powerful the air threat may be. If I am pl…

• Research priorities

From my experience playing public games I have a doctrine specific research order. For Western Doctrine I go 1. Naval Infantry (Western Doctrine gives them +3 HP and 10% more speed so they are the fastest infantry in the game at 1.6 move speed) 2. Infantry Officer (Getting him out by the 2nd or 3rd day in game is huge when 90% of your army is still infantry) 3. Armored Fighting Vehicles (Western Doctrine gives them +3 HP and research for them unlocks earlier) 4. Mobile AA or Mobile SAMs (Depends…

• The threshold for when morale starts effecting build times and mobilization times is anything below 90% morale. It's actually pretty ridiculous since you won't be getting morale at or above 90% until you start building Level 2-3 Underground Bunkers which won't be happening until perhaps around Day 20-30. It seems to be capped at around 25% morale such as freshly captured cities, but then again I've never seen cities go lower than that under you were shelling them for days.

• TDS SAMS MAA

CipherStriker4 - - Suggestions

Quote from Aggressor X: “Why not letting TDS engage helos ( low damage) And increase the damage caused to jets And also let Sams engage helos ( damage less than MAA) And decrease the damage caused to fighters and bombers by MAA to make it more realistic ! ” The reason TDS and SAMs don't engage Helicopters is primarily in an effort to promote game counter play so that way you don't just build SAMs and you got full air protection. In terms of reality most modern Mobile SAMs have secondary AA guns …

• Nothing at all

That's definitely a good call to ask the devs Opulon. Seems really OP honestly considering they would be the only unit that behaves in that way, if it turns out to be a gameplay feature of the unit rather than a bug then they should definitely note it on the unit itself since it would be a unique ability for the National Guard. As for the rest of you, that's really shady everyone if you've known about it for a long time and it's not explicitly listed as being part of the unit then you should hav…

• This is going to be more so on the state of the game, but also the overall feel of CON is that it doesn't change much. Which is a big problem for an online game and what I am seeing everyone else in the thread address. After a while the game is just boring because there's really nothing to keep it fresh. The new maps every now and then are a good move to refreshing the game, along with the seasonal units but I feel the really need something out of the box to get that fresh feeling back. Another …

• Quote from user8394273: “So I'm on the verge of my first solo victory in a WW3 map. As NZ, i rushed Australia's capital early game (he can't get troops over to defend because Australia's so big), and having him lose his capital just made him quit. I quietly took over the relatively inactive Pacific basin, then built a massive navy of fully upgraded destroyers and frigates (20 destroyers, 10 frigates), by day 25-30, without a single armor unit or aircraft. By then there was the standard Afro Arab…

• Likewise I am now having trouble with both of my games I am in. My Battlefield USA with gameID=3736124 and my WW3 with gameID=3736402. The WW3 one is the strangest case. I click play and then it just redirects me back to the game selection menu. The Battlefield USA will get to the loading screen but be stuck permanently loading. Seems like it's possibly related to the update that occurred yesterday as I was having problems shortly after that as well but they corrected a little later in the day. …

• Airborne Infantry

CipherStriker4 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from playbabe: “How good is spec ops? yes - me note: this isn't even fully upgrade forum.conflictnations.com/inde…586283dea6fcf97cbcc1f1355 ” They are very strong when paired correctly. However for this example you leave out that at minimum you need Player Rank 25 to unlock the Airborne Officer actually becoming a Special Forces unit, as before it's just a stronger Airborne Infantry. Also you are using the Eastern Special Forces which are the most powerful Special Forces in the game. The o…

• Quote from 737373elj: “Quote from CipherStriker4: “He's just from the future where they got weaponized AWACs (that actually sounds like a really cool idea, someone write that one down). ” At that point you must as well call it an AWCAGS (Airborne Warning, Control and Ground Support) System ” It's off topic but I seriously feel like that's a missed opportunity as a possible military unit. It already has a huge radar mounted on it, what's to stop them from mounting some cruise missiles or air to a…

• He's just from the future where they got weaponized AWACs (that actually sounds like a really cool idea, someone write that one down).

• Your second point is the one my overall idea was getting at. It's weird that the base units will get the doctrine specific bonuses but the subcategory units like Naval Air Superiority or Stealth Air Superiority for the Western Doctrine do not get the bonuses. It would be a nice little change to the doctrines and makes logical sense as it further strengthens the Doctrine's bonuses by offering them to more units of the same class.

• Air game and counters

So from my experience if you know you are going to go against both fighters and choppers, it's way better to just invest in Mobile Anti Air Vehicles. The reason is while their missile defense is weak (maybe needs a slight buff, that's besides the point though) they solve the immediate problem of handling helicopters and aircraft. Instead of having to go into two separate research tracks of Mobile SAMs and ASF or Mobile SAMS and Mobile AA. They are also an inactive defense in that you don't need …

• GAME UPDATE (210224)

CipherStriker4 - - News and Updates

It's not that big of a secret if you've ever played a Western Doctrine country that Naval Infantry are the fastest at 1.6. It's pretty negliable as it's only slightly faster than Motorized Infantry once leveled. If you aren't playing Western Doctrine they are pretty bad honestly. Also no one is talking about how European Doctrine has possibly the best infantry in the entire game with their insane Mechanized Infantry, they got lots of HP along with the best offense and defense of any other infant…

• Great tips! I am currently deploying TDS at least 1 Theatre Defense System in each city since I don't believe they are using any upgraded missiles. Of course I'll keep upgrading the research track because I don't want to be wrong. I do believe that the TDS attacks the missiles twice if in a city, once with the radial fire and then point defense if it gets hit by any of the splash damage. Also apparently TDS always does the damage that it says on the missile defense value? Correct me about any of…

• Hello everyone! My suggestion is as the title implies to extend existing doctrine bonuses to subcategory units. For example as it currently is the Western Doctrine receives a 10%+ damage to Helicopters and Aircraft on their Air Superiority Fighters. However these bonuses do not extend to any of the subcategory ASF such as Naval ASF or Stealth ASF. I believe this is a very big missed opportunity as it would help increase strengths of doctrine bonuses and give an incentive to specialize into the s…