Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliances

Bohemianation - - Challenges

Where can I view a list of alliances and rankings

• game problem

Bohemianation - - Questions & Answers

What is up with game #3094161, we lost the last 24 hours and now have a message saying 1 player left. Clearly not the case please help fix

• Zombie games

Bohemianation - - General Discussion

The zombies are just TOO OVER POWERING We will spend the remainder of the game just trying to clear them out the map is almost solid red and its very slow going they are 100 times harder than the insurgents Not worth playing Ill be quiting my game as its not what I wanted to do spend my entire time trying to clear them out

• Zombie games

It sucks we have spent the entire game so far fighting them off and they are like 100 VP away from winning because some buttholes that started the game created the opportuniy for these zomies to start Then they left the game Then there are others just sitting and not doing anything all of Europe and 1/2 Africa were under zombie control at 1 point, Now africa is clean and Europe 1/2 way AND I think the game makers have down sized the resources in this game

• Zombie games

Game 2959285 In my opinion I feel these zombie games SUCK. First it feels like youv'e cut back starting dollars and supplies in this game. In the game im in some "BUTTHOLES" started the game and then left the game intentionaly to spawn the zombies now the game has gone to crap. the zombies are way more powerful than insurgents this has really taken away from the game If you havent played a zombie game dont waste your time One more thing this is the first game I have seen Mozambique with more tha…

• Aircraft carrier

Can coalition forces land aircraft on a carrier like an air base

• Opening Strategies

AquarisRisin85 explain more about national guard troops, why not use infantry

• Opening Strategies

Some good stuff here. I believe it depends on the nation you select. My strategy for Australia would be different from a European or African nation as you have no immediate neighbors and your unit selection will also be different. No one is coming to attack you anytime soon. U.K., Japan and Cuba the same way except they may be subject to attack earlier. The draw back here is when you want to expand you have to travel to attack Norway, Sweden and Finland are tucked away up in the corner there. I …

• Unit strength

Bohemianation - - Suggestions

Don't you think an experienced combat unit should have some advantage over novice

• Unit strength

Here's my question/suggestion From the start of the game I have a infantry unit (could br any unit) and as the game progress's this unit is accumulating the number of units killed. Now we reach say day 15 This unit now has 20 kills and its going up against a like unit with "0" kills. Does my unit have an advantage over the other because of thier experience?

• Every since I've been playing ive used gift cards to purchase gold. and until April 30 there was an icon for gift cards. Now there is another operated by Xsolla and or Openbucks So YES you can purchase gold for this game with gift cards

• You've locked me out of the message so I can't respond. Whats the deal with the gift icon why doesn't it work? am I the only person questioning about this? Yes I got a response in short telling me to handle it, But its your game/ Business why aren't you fixing this Bohemianation

• thanks I know the subway cards weren't going to work but the icon doesn't work either

• anything higher than 4x would be nuts

• payment by gift card

Bohemianation - - Questions & Answers

payment by gift card is not workin

• So I thought only Subway cards would not be accepted, Its not letting me in to do a CVS card under gift cards I get this message 3001: Selected payment currency is not supported. Please select a different currency or contact our customer support at help.xsolla.com. so what's up Bohemianation

Bohemianation - - Bug Reports & Issues

Game 2575936 cannot gain access, game was acting up last night, couldn't build buildings now this morning I cant get in

• surfaced submarines

Panda I am talking about this game, a surfaced sub was shelling my city. There for my strikers should be able to attack it and no the game Gods are not into keeping this game in reality otherwise they would adjust some issues. The surfaced sub is just a minor one

• surfaced submarines

Surfaced submarines may attack a enemy unit on shore or a city with their deck guns. So why are my strikers unable to attack the surfaced sub?

• Repairing with Gold

NO CRANG, Read my post I am not condemning the the USE of gold. Im am questioning the use of it in game for repairing units on the battle field. CRANG for a group that is totally anul about how units move, shoot etc I find it ODD that your all ok with units being repaired by gold, WHEN, WHEN you supply avenues for the units to be repaired. This issue needs to be addressed, Not ignored. PLEASE enlighten me on how this benefits the game? So when a player's ship is attacked by cruise missile, inste…