Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 117.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chinese UAV's should be changed to white balloons.

• Advice for attacking

Tom_Cruise - - General Discussion

Quote from dannyboy11: “<p> </p>out of curiosity, what would be best to destroy his fighters on the ground with? ASF as they deal more damage to planes, or strike fighters cause they’re on the ground ? ” Special Forces.

• U.K. Day by day guide.

Why in the lord's name are you building corvettes?

• Quote from Diippi: “Level 5+ radar can also detect stealth aircraft. Could the support unit be that? ” Nope, I don't use radars.

• Quote from dannyboy11: “As far as I can see on the newspaper, the country that I’m about to go to war with has spammed combat recon vehicles and used them to take over most of Africa somehow. It’s very likely that I’ll be going to war with them in the next few days, so could someone suggest the biggest weaknesses and counters to the combat recon vehicle for me to exploit. Also, I would like to say that I’m very new to the game. So that’s why I don’t know the best unit to counter it. Although, I …

• New 10x games?

Quote from Mih0: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Shame I missed it, but looking forward to playing this when it becomes mainstream. Must be incredibly intense though. x4 is stressful enough but x10 must take stress levels into the stratosphere! I guess the good thing is you can complete a whole map in 4 real days, but need total commitment around the clock. This game mode does require very smart thinking and planning than other speeds I would imagine. Can't seem to find any threads from the players tha…

• Quote from playbabe: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “To add to this discussion I took a screenshot in my last game of a Stealth bomber wing (not ally) directly above my (Myanmar) units, fully visible. ” I see two unit that potentially can spot them, Could you detailed your image?What is that myanma ship? It is possible that it is frigate with ability to detect stealth, and Stealth Bomber patrol circle hit the ship's view range and what's your support unit in that TD stack? high level SAM perhaps? ” Tha…

• To add to this discussion I took a screenshot in my last game of a Stealth bomber wing (not ally) directly above my (Myanmar) units, fully visible. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…22af04e9f3220e36019db8b46

• New 10x games?

Shame I missed it, but looking forward to playing this when it becomes mainstream. Must be incredibly intense though. x4 is stressful enough but x10 must take stress levels into the stratosphere! I guess the good thing is you can complete a whole map in 4 real days, but need total commitment around the clock. This game mode does require very smart thinking and planning than other speeds I would imagine. Can't seem to find any threads from the players that actually experienced this speed and what…

• Played 2 games with the e-frig and quite frankly, it's not worth it. Only good for transporting across 2-3 choppers to attack coastline cities, but that's it.

• Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “using this tip, I hunted down Louis cyfer and am now in a 30 day old red VS blue on the winning side with him. ” How is louis cyfer in literally dozens of public games right now? It's practically impossible, unless he's say, a dev testing shit. Doesn't make sense.

• Main advantage is range from the outset. But noobs won't know how to exploit this in public games and the normal frig may be a better option for those as its attack stats for fighter and surface vessels are better. E-frig becomes a real beast from level 2 (day 14).

• Quote from BlackStarMedia: “I was able to destroy the stack today with cruise missiles and my own admiral. I never even lost a ship! ” How many missiles did you use in total? What timing separation did you use for each salvo to get through his AA?

• Attack sub stack + commander should do it.

• Looks like attack subs will make a comeback.

• Season 9: Progress Report

Tom_Cruise - - News and Updates

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Space ” tdPjvn.jpg

• Season 9: Progress Report

Tom_Cruise - - News and Updates

Quote: “and projectiles will take to the skies! ” This pretty much gives it away. But what does this entail...? Quote: “Aircraft will reach new grounds ”

• What will S9 unit be?

Tom_Cruise - - Questions & Answers

Quote from goth y boi: “no word from anyone,,, what do you think? or is there something I missed? ” Season 9: Progress Report

• How about this? challd-mpfer.jpg

• Too much mico-management. I guess it can be useful only for the large mountainous provinces in Russia/China or dense rain forrest in south america, but be patient and its easier to just send a NG unit to mop up.