Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tebrau, I am not stupid enough to pay for a game. The mugs that do need to be ashamed of themselves. The games industry is a DISGUSTING piece of FILTH now, and games such as this, should be banned as far as I am concerned. However, to pay to get gold so that you think that you are good at the game is WRONG WRONG WRONG. It is not just this game, the whole industry is like it, release bug filled games from day one, keep having to do patches for it, etc etc. However, the more you pay the games indu…

• Sadly, there is a lot to the game that is un realistic, however these are civvie game developers, spotty nerds. I am ex forces as well, and a lot of the game makes me wet much (I cannot use the p word) me off because it is not that realistic at the best of times. Stealth Bombers auto bombing when they should not do so, after all it is a billion pound air craft. Top level infantry wandering into enemy units, and fighting hand to hand, rather than using their mortars Sam's being stacked so you can…

• I think that I must be drunk, I can understand both of you. I cannot remember learning how to read Arabic. Another thing to put on my CV, can read Arabic

• HI Guys, Once more I find this unrealistic, especially when other units will open fire. I have sent units to take land, and the game is boring, so you go and make a cuppa or even sleep. If you send these infantry moving to take land, they should not just roam about and run into other people's units. You would be able to see them at a distance. So the unit's should auto fire their mortars and not run into the enemy and take them on with a pillow fight. Oh and another suggestion, I might as well, …

• HI Guys, This is a very major issue and really needs addressing to make the game more realistic. The whole point of Stealth is just that, it should not auto bomb or fight especially when the other player has 10 sams. I want to be able to do a rekki over a certain area, and patrol over that, the radar is also very shocking to say the least, in fact it has got worse on the 13th of October 2019. A person that I am siding with, has taken Alice Springs, I sent my stealth unit over the city, I cannot …

• Another update today at 15:49 13th, message system still does not work properly.

• HI Guys, Yesterday before the update, the message system was working great. All new messages would be at the bottom where you could read and reply to them. However, since 12th October 2019 update, you now have to scroll right down to the bottom of the messages just to see your new messages. It is really doing my head in now. If you have a lot of messages, say for example in a coalition it takes ages to keep scrolling through them. Please please please fix this issue. Regards Mark (Sick of having…

• Hi, Been playing this for the past couple of weeks, great game, however let down badly by the fact that to get the better force you need to pay for it. To which some people do, and they think that they are brilliant because they buy gold and increase faster. However, onto my subject 1) A 4 x game (normal takes far too long) where everyone is given a random Country. You have the usual players hogging say China for example, let's see them have New zealand for example and see how good they are then…