Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I found it, it was hiding under the below add of CON. I had to resize the page resolution in order to see it.

• I have recently cleared the history of my browser and I ended up on the main page of the game. I am being asked to fill in the credentials, which I am doing. But I keep getting alerts that i am already registered and I need to simply log in instead. I can't find this log in button... can you please guide me? see attached screen shot for details

• Let me start by stating how I truly feel about this game: - It's one of the best strategy games available online - It's a game with great support - It's a game that deserves to stay for a long period I guess most of us playing here came because of the attractive and smart strategy of this game. however, the excess usage of gold by some players - now much more than before - have put the strategy appeal into danger. We understand that Gold is needed to keep this game running with the support and n…