Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bug

Namenothoughtof - - Bug Reports & Issues

Thank you to admin for investigating and re imbruing my troops. It helps to submit a report. They seem to be diligent and fair.

• Bug 3058844

I lost everyone without a single shot off. It took about 9 hours. I had a lot. This sucks.

• Bug 3058844

There is no advice anyone can give. I need admin. I'll be dead soon. The troops he flew in stacked with his 1 infantry and just stand next to me in waiting status. It says I'm attacking them, and then nothing happens. After the hour timer ends, no shot, and they turn back to the ship and wait another hour, while getting hit. He never responded, and I even google translated in Russian. I had 2 hackers blank my screen before while they killed me and I lost the game, (I could message but the map wa…

• Bug 3058844

He's flown more troops in and won't respond to me. I'm almost dead. I stayed alive for hours I had that many. Not a single shot off. Sickening...

• Bug

I submitted through the cog icon. It's not strategy matter. It's something I've done multiple times. It simply will not shoot the troop standing there, and he doesn't even go into defense. Just stands. And the ship keeps shelling. It's like it's not recognizing his presence. I should be able to kill him in one round and be out. But it will not shoot, just repeats the cycle. Never seen anything like it.

• Bug

They fully disembarked 2 hours ago. In crouch position "attacking". I'm not new at this. I've been staring at it.

• Bug 3058844

Might as well go to bed. I can't fix a computer error. This will set me back for days (real time play) and I lose my footing in Australia. This royally sucks...

• Bug 3058844

Can someone get admin to read this?

• Bug 3058844

The ship is shelling. His troop stands there in waiting phase, not even defending. Right when it's my turn with the timer, they don't shoot. Instead, wait until the ship kills more and says they're attacking the ship (which they can not hit). And another hour repeats itself. I'm losing 15 without getting a single shot off.

• Bug 3058844

It's not about strategy. They won't shoot the 1 troop in the city. Any other time they would kill it and take the city even though the ship shoots at them. Infantry can not attack a ship. It says it's attacking the infantry and when the hour timer hits zero to shoot, nothing happens. Then they turn to the ship and wait another hour only to do it again. His 1 troop just stands there. I can not retreat or shoot. Just slowly watch 15 men die. I should be a full territory away bt now but I'm stuck i…

• Bug

I've reloaded, tried everything. How do I submit an official ticket? I put it under bugs and issues. I've never seen anything like this. It's running multiple things. It says it's embarking for 2 hours to transport (Had to try) during combat, while it has everyone attacking the ship which it can't hit. Meanwhile his 1 infantry stands there. Can you alert admin to read this? Thanks if you can.

• Bug 3058844

I watched it say "attacking 7th infantry" as the timer hit zero and my troop never shot. Then the ship turned on him. I can not retreat. I can not shoot. The 1 ship keeps shelling my now 11 troops, soon to be none, and his 1 troop just stands there not even in a defensive pose. I may occasionally play this as I have for over a year and spent a lot of money, but I will not give you any more money if you do not fix this frustrating and game changing error. This is ridiculous... Game 3058844 I've n…

• Bug

I watched it say "attacking 7th infantry" as the timer hit zero and my troop never shot. Then the ship turned on him. I can not retreat. I can not shoot. The 1 ship keeps shelling my now 11 troops, soon to be none, and his 1 troop just stands there not even in a defensive pose. I may occasionally play this as I have for over a year and spent a lot of money, but I will not give you any more money if you do not fix this frustrating and game changing error. This is ridiculous... Game 3058844 I've n…

• Bug

His 1 infantry isn't even defending. He's just standing in Derby waiting. It's like the game isn't recognizing him.

• Bug 3058844

I landed 15 troops in Derby , Australia. (I'm playing Mongolia) He's got 1 ship in the harbor. I knew I'd take a few hits but I could kill his 1 troop. My men disembarked but land one shot and the ship keeps hitting me. I'm going to lose 15 troops without landing a single shot. WHAT A WASTE! I'm getting mowed down! For nothing! I cannot retreat. Not an option. My troops say attacking his 1 troop, then turn on the ship they can't hit. He's shelling the crap out of 15 men who refuse to kill 1 troo…

• Bug

I'm aware of the artillery aspect, but I can't retreat. It's enemy territory. I just wanted to kill the single unit and push on. It will NOT shoot the troop. It's a slaughter. 15 men should kill and move but the game keeps turning them to a ship it can't hit.

• Bug

3058844 It says attacking his troop, but then switches to attacking naval unit. And we cant shoot ships with infantry! How do I get my whole army back from this glitch? I'm losing everything to a glitch. It keeps turning to fire at a ship it can't hit!

• Bug

I landed 15 troops in Derby , Australia. (I'm playing Mongolia) He's got 1 ship in the harbor. I knew I'd take a few hits but I could kill his 1 troop. My men disembarked but can't land one shot and the ship keeps hitting me. I'm going to lose 15 troops without landing a single shot. WHAT A WASTE! I'm getting mowed down! For nothing!

• Tech difficulties.

Namenothoughtof - - Questions & Answers

I was finally able to see the screen after they killed me off. The last message to me was this: " Russian hackers follow you =)))" Disgusting. As much tie I put into this, and supported with intermittent money. I would like to change my name but keep my record. I've cleared my Mac of Malware but I haven't blocked my IP dress. If people are allowed to do this, I don't wish to play. Find my last game and you'll see. Their names are -SOKOL- and Alphabet. Russian hackers. -SOKOL- has a profile that …

• I spent money just to get back and I don't want to play anymore if there is no fair play. He even told me his account was deleted and slipped back in. Why does no admin respond? He's a hacker. I don't expect to win, but I expect decent service for good customers. I had ONE last chance at getting back, but I can't see the map. Just a white screen, and I get the reports of what he is doing. This is unacceptable.