Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gamemode without gold

Armin - - Questions & Answers

Will there be game modes without gold it is impossible to find a game now in every 1 or 2 gold players.

• I played 2 games to get 2500 gold and i was sending some agents to city and i miss click and spend 2500 gold gather country intel i think you should make spending gold on that like when you want to declare war and it ask you do you want to confirm action.

• Trade system

Armin - - Questions & Answers

When i want to sell or buy from my coalition members i go on their offer and go sell or buy my money or materials go to some other offer with betther price,can you change this to work when i go to that offer and sell it been sold to that person not other with betther price.

• New gamemode

Armin - - Suggestions

I think it will be interesting to make World map with just African nations playable. All African countries with 5 to 7 cities,all other continents to have computer nations with 1 city. With main fight in Africa,but posibility to go and take colonies on other continents i think it would be interesting. Or this with new world continents(America and Oceania).