Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• When you can cheat and be an ahlole like artsax then I am gone. Never trust this player. Never.... what he will tell is a lie if he even gives a crap.... Over $250 spent but no more... Bye.

• Too many crazy strange things happen. I enjoyed it for a while. I spend about $100 over three months. Submitted a cheat and nothing happened so bye bye bye.......back to IRacing.

• Help Please

VMFA - - Bug Reports & Issues

You are right. They are all there..........I suck at this....

• Help Please

VMFA - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hi. I am in game 2859202. I researched and mobilized units/equipment in order to lob some nukes. I was able to launch one strike then my ICBM launcher disappeared. I then mobilized three other launchers over two days but none showed up. I did get the message that they were mobilized. I spent gold on all three of them. I have 7 nukes so that is not the issue. The issue is the ICBM launchers after multiple attempts will not. Help please.

• Nukes and ICBM

VMFA - - Questions & Answers

The range of the ICBM with advanced fuel does not seem that far. I click on the "missile" button of the Thor and move it over a target but only get the circle thing which would just call up info on the city.

• Nukes and ICBM

I have 6 nuke missiles. I want to launch but when I hit the "missile" button it says 4 required and 1/1 available. Do you need four THORS too? What am I missing?

• "Kick" option?

If you are in a coalition, the leader. and one of your members is just stopped playing but not "Inactive" can you kick him? He moves a unit or two once a day, doesn't build anything, and basically a drag on the coalition...... Can you kick him?