Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 111.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The tech tree is little outdated . In the game we have two new units-Armored combat vehicles and National guard. For the armored combat vehicles i have no idea,but for the national guard i will recommend: Beijing BJ2020 Light Utitly vehicle(Modernized Beijing BJ212) Chinese national guard : forum.conflictnations.com/inde…398ac5813d6566bc64fd7fafc Beijing Bj2020 Light utitly vehicle forum.conflictnations.com/inde…398ac5813d6566bc64fd7fafc

• Funny Jokes/Memes

Red Alert 2 - - Off Topic

That one is very popular in my country: Son: "Daddy, I have to write a special report for school, but I don't know what Politicsis." Father: "Well, let's take our home as an example. I am the bread-winner, so let's call me Capitalism. Your Mum is the administrator of money, so we'll call her Government. We take care of your need, so let's call you The People. We'll call the maid the Working Class and your brother we can call The Future. Do you understand son?" Son: "I'm not really sure, Dad. I'l…

• Funny Jokes/Memes

- Mikhail Gorbachev and his wife were on the train returning to Russia following a state visit to East Germany. After they'd been travelling a short while, his wife asked him: "Where are we now, Mikhail dear?" He put his hand out of the window and said: "We're still in Germany, dear." Several hours later, his wife asked him again: "Where are we now?" He put his hand out of the window and replied: "In Poland." Some time later, his wife asked again: "Where are we now?" Gorbachev put his hand out o…

• 3 Word Story

be killed by

• 3 Word Story

Donald Trump's soup

• The Music Scene

My fav Beverly hills cop 3 Soundtrack

• Funny Jokes/Memes

Quote from Ulysses: “The Rogue States forum.conflictnations.com/inde…398ac5813d6566bc64fd7fafcforum.conflictnations.com/inde…398ac5813d6566bc64fd7fafc ” Hahahahaa...... I will die laughing to this post.

• 3 Word Story

...cat died by...

• Alternate Aircrafts Tech Tree

Red Alert 2 - - Suggestions

For naval strike fighter tier 3 (Eastern) the Su-39 will be more suitable than the J-11. I had an idea to replace the J-11 with Su-57K (The naval version of the Pak-Fa)...

• 56 PLAYERS UPDATE 170817

Red Alert 2 - - News and Updates

Cruisers are rare? i have 10 in one game.

• 3 Word Story

...in a silo...

• 3 Word Story

...A B-17 crashed...

• 3 Word Story

Uranium U-235 that

• 3 Word Story

and Plutonium too

• 3 Word Story

with nuclear rockets

• 3 Word Story

...and a tank...

• 3 Word Story

and AK-74 too

• 3 Word Story

...armed with a...

• Hello. I think there is somethng wrong with the infantry tier 3 (Eastern doctrine): Can you change the vehicle (The UAMZ Kolun 6x6) with some of the trucks on the pictures (good known machines who were seen in combat) 1-BPM-97 Dozor(4X4 or 6X6,both good) : forum.conflictnations.com/inde…398ac5813d6566bc64fd7fafc forum.conflictnations.com/inde…398ac5813d6566bc64fd7fafc 2-Kamaz typhoon series (The second is more for naval infanry) : forum.conflictnations.com/inde…398ac5813d6566bc64fd7fafc forum.co…

• 3 Word Story

He becamed the...