Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• English Only Games

BadCoyote - - Suggestions

You don't seem to understand my point. We all need to put equal effort into communicating with each other. The fact that I keep running into players that apparently can't be bothered to use google translate like I have to do when I communicate to them that is the problem. When I come across someone speaking Italian or Portuguese or some other language I go and use google translate to talk to them. But they don't feel the need to do the same. They just go on about not understanding. Fine, that is…

• English Only Games

It isn't just my coalition, it is other players outside it as well... sorry you don't like the thread, you don't need to be a part of it if you consider it useless. I felt there was a purpose to my post even if you don't, Martijn.

• English Only Games

Ok... I get it, it is just such a pain in the ass that I do my best to translate and work with everyone no matter the language but it seems like I keep running into player that don't seem to want to put in any effort in return. Like using google translate is too much effort to put in. I have someone in one of my current games that will not even say enough for me to get "what language is this" to tell me what it was. I think it was portugese but even when I sent them a message in that language th…

• English Only Games

This game is supposed to be English only, it says so when you are signing up... but despite that, there are a lot of players that do not speak English. They also don't even try. They force me to have to carry all the burden and try and use google translate to talk to them, and when it is difficult for them they just ignore me. It is lazy and it makes this no fun. I'd really like to see games that if non-English speakers sign up for them, they are just removed. I am spending money on this game...…