Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fab 5 Alliance

QIrishScottish - - Questions & Answers

I was wondering how to make a Map to play for I heard of others doing so/such or does the CON Game allow us to anymore for I also heard it's not capable these days.

• Fab 5 Alliance would like to take part in this game if possible. What are the rules and when is the estimated time of play for this game.

• QIrishScottish to Crang. I'd be interested in putting a 4 Man Team from my Fab 5 Alliance Team in this game. Please get back to me if and when you have enough Alliance Teams for this game that sounds fantastic. I have Members within' my Alliance that are ready to play together in such a game amongst other Alliances. Hope to hear from you about a game in the near future. Over & Out. Cheers.

• Fab 5 Alliance

QIrishScottish - - Challenges

Hello Alliance Leaders and Alliance Members. The Fab 5 is fairly new but have been playing games together and have been winning and showing good results. Fab 5 Alliance Members have shown interest in having a Challenge Game or a Game where the Fab 5 Alliance is in the same game as another Alliance Team and see who does better/best. If anyone Leader or Member of an Alliance would like to play against the Fab 5 Alliance it would be great to receive a message from you. Thanks for takingn the time a…