Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• STRIKE FIGHTER UPDATE 170405

ewinner - - News and Updates

Is that why they don't get shot down and the Army is begging the Air Force to keep them in service? uh

• New Game Speed Suggestion

ewinner - - Suggestions

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “I also love the guy who says he does all his gaming at work...lol But dont mess with his weekend. ” Hey ... Corona virus has allowed me certain liberties lol. But to be honest I was doing this prior to Corona too. I have also noticed most of the messages I get from other players are during my working hours. So I'm likely not alone.

ewinner - - Suggestions

I get it, which is I think you could offer both, for those weekend gamers, and for those who game during the work week.

ewinner - - Suggestions

Is there a way to combine the 4X speed with 1X speed but only 1X speed on the weekends or vice versa. Basically My suggestion is to have a game speed that is 4X speed Monday-Friday and then switches to 1X speed Saturday and Sunday. Or maybe a Monday to Thursday and Friday to Sunday split. This could also be vice versa 1X speed M-Th/F and 4X speed on F/Sa-Su. I feel this would help encourage new players who join during the week to be able to experience a more faster pace game but not one that is …

• What about ... stay with me here, stealth hovercrafts that transport any one unit anywhere ...

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Social Justice Warriors! - a unit only useful to your enemies! ” LMBO

• We are still referring to cities below 34% moral correct?

• GENERAL UPDATE (201103)

Is there a server issue going on? Unable to access games online and mobile currently.

• But doesn't his multiply across all cities and add in as a factor when you are at war with other countries? Yeah I I understand the 33% factor. which is what I try to do, but there is still a chance. More of an annoyance for those who know how to avoid the Rogue Nation.

• First, does the Rogue Nation affect your Moral since there is no way to end the war with them once they have attacked you or vice versa? Second, Shouldn't there be? Third, What does one do if unable to avoid them? I generally garrison troops in the cities till the insurgency risk is gone, but unfortunately it still happens from time to time. It does help me avoid them, but how do you avoid the penalties once they have engaged?

• Stack Info - Mobile vs PC

ewinner - - Suggestions

If we could get the same stack info mobile gives on PC, that would be awesome.

• Radar Identification

ewinner - - Suggestions

Distinguish Low contacts from high contacts on map for radar. maybe at tier 3 radar as this information would be extremely useful to separate contacts by high or low to narrow down the type of unit or stack. Thoughts?

• GENERAL UPDATE (200813)

Quote from Germanico: “Oh we looked at it all right. But decided not to change it. Also please don't forget that the Tank Commander serves as the goto for all armored vehicles - including units which can be airlifted and even air-mobiled around at a much earlier stage... just saying. No idea why you have the feeling that I am coming down on you like the flying fist of buddha, but insulting folks usually doesn't get them to do what you want, just because you believe you're entitled to. Just sayin…

Quote from ThePanda: “Quote from ewinner: “Quote from ThePanda: “Quote from ewinner: “Levels 4, 5, and 6 should all be Low for radar signature for the Fixed Wing Officer. Not sure why this has not happened yet or what is taking so long to do, when you just updated the Strike fighters. ” Don't all Fixed Wing besides stealth gain LOW signature on their last tier? Fixed Wing even has no signature at all. ” According to the Game info, The radar signature for the Fixed Wing OFFICER is high until Lvl …

If running from feedback and critique is what they want to do, I guess ban is an option.

I'll make it even more plain for you. At tier 2 (lvl 4) Tank Commander gets the Air Transport feature. This feature is not available for Tanks until lvl7 (Tier 3). This allows for easy mobilization and usage with like units. Using a High Radar officer with low radar air makes them all visible at high in effect. It is stupid and a very easy fix. If you need proof of what I am saying simply open your research tree and look.

@Germanico I bet you didn't even look into the issue at all yet. What kind of "Developer" are you? Do you even do technical anything? Almost all of my interactions with you have been poor and show a lack of client respect, and it really makes me wonder if you actually care about anything besides being an authority figure on this site and the game. Yes, I'm pissed. Because I have brought this issue up multiple times since the radar signature change and nothing has been done about it, nor has any …

Quote from ThePanda: “Quote from ewinner: “Levels 4, 5, and 6 should all be Low for radar signature for the Fixed Wing Officer. Not sure why this has not happened yet or what is taking so long to do, when you just updated the Strike fighters. ” Don't all Fixed Wing besides stealth gain LOW signature on their last tier? Fixed Wing even has no signature at all. ” According to the Game info, The radar signature for the Fixed Wing OFFICER is high until Lvl 7 when it is stealth. It needs to be lowere…

Levels 4, 5, and 6 should all be Low for radar signature for the Fixed Wing Officer. Not sure why this has not happened yet or what is taking so long to do, when you just updated the Strike fighters.

Was there a reason the Fixed Wing Officer Radar signature was not updated to Low at Level 4 still?