Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I thought when I place a max rader near a city it would show me the exact number of enemy army as the info says in game .But I only got rader signals via a max rader . I find just improvements on its range only . Enlighten me if I was wrong in order to understand any data !

• A lot of times when invading a country you use infantry without Anti Air or Air Superiority fighters , the enemy strike fighter strikes with enough numbers and finish all at a glance which is of pleasure to the enemy but not to you . It even gets worse when I see that the strike fighters had mad only 1.6 HP damage to these fighters . Does anybody think like me that the damage should be more like 3 or 4 ? Balithuba

• Top 5 Sucks

Balithuba - - New to the forum? Start here!

lol

• END GAME ?

Balithuba - - Questions & Answers

* In game 2,866.757 : It showed 5 online plyers which is known as my 2 Co (Finland ,Poland) , myself ( Cuba ) , an ally (Ireland) and his ally (italy) is active that counts 5 ! Ok ? But when occupying canada and US both countries attacked me , occupied proviences , sent anti tank , transported via sea etc. after occupying whole whole of America i sent troops to greece and my units were annhilated . Even czechia killed my attack helicopter in a friendly area with planes (Now i guess my poland co …

• END GAME ?

I didn't get my answer though ! My question is when they say there is 3 players are on the map that means its me and my other 2 co members ! Right ? If yes then how can other players are attacking me and still it says that only 3 players are active !

• END GAME ?

I am playing in 5 maps currently ! So 2 of my maps are almost done . The thing is that "End Game ?" button on the bottom left of screen which is telling me that there is only 4/3 (In a Flashpoint) players on the game so I can end the game by voting ! My question is that among those 3 player am I included also with my other coalition members ? If yes then there shouldnt be any enemy left on the map ! Then how other players attack me when I invade them as they are no more playing the map as told !…

• Quote from Fereyd: “TEburu is correct, this is Real-time strategic Game. It is not meant to match exact politics economics or military strength. ” Only the time is real but the reality is ignored ? ehh...

• Mobile version?

You manage the community so well I see

• Trying to do tha though

• Quote from ThePanda: “I guess as a true patriot it's up to you then to restore Bangladesh to its former current glory! ” Yeah you successfully earned the reward of savage

• WOW I DIDN'T KNOW . THANKS ! But i don't know how to turn capital letters in small letters in here . So till next time please !

• Mobile version?

ON WHICH MONTH ? APPROXIMATELY !

• SOMETHING I JUST DON'T ADMIRE IS THAT AS A BANGLADESHI ITS VERY USUAL THAT I WILL ALWAYS WANT TO PLAY WITH MY COUNTRY EVEN THERE IS STRONGER CHOICES ! BUT THE THINGS WHICH I SEE NOW IS TERRIBLE . THE COUNTRIES LIKE NEPAL,MYANMAR,SRILANKA,INDONESIA HAS STRONGER ARMY , STRONGER ECONOMY . YEAH IN SOME CASES THEY EVEN HAVE MORE CITIES DESPITE THEY ARE SMALLER COUNTRIES COMPARED TO BANGLADESH . WHICH REALLY IS DISGUSTING .

• YOU SHOULD NEVER THINK TWICE TO KICK A NATION LEADER WHO IS DOING INAPPROPRIATE ACTIVITIES .AS SUCH : 1.A LEADER WHO IS JUST EXPANDING FAR TOO FAST WHICH IS NOT A PROBLEM BUT THE FACT THAT CREATES ISSUE IS WHEN HE LEAVE THE CITY WITHOUT TROOPS . SO THERE IS ALWAYS INSURGENCIES WHERE YOU HAVE TO INTERCEPT . 2.EXPANDING WITHOUT EXPANDING HIS UNITS . I SAW A LEADER OF PAKISTAN WHO WAYPOINTED THE WHOLE AFGHANISTAN WITH JUST 3 INF. AND 1 REC. ! 3.IN ZOMBIE MODE I THINK ITS IMPORTANT TO KICK ANYONE WH…

• Yeah Infantry is not enough normally but i place a hospital ! Whatever its relative !

• Well what I do is after conquering every cities I leave at least 1 infantry division there and at first build Army base and a hospital which is not that costly ! When there is army base hospitals and infantries for 3/4 days I dont face any insurgency .I move the army when the hospital is built ! So those deeds might help you !

• Top 5 Sucks

Balithuba - - New to the forum? Start here!

Though I am new in the game but I have already played quite a few games . And each and every time I dont get lucky enough to play as USA , RUSSIA , CHINA , UK,INDIA . The first players to join the game get that place . I dont know how to get these nations to play . Let me know if anyone knows ! Now the funny part is I had never seen any of these 5 nations to actually play the game . They just melt in weeks xD .There should be some rules so that if anyones is inactive for particular time others c…

• There is many suggestions I wanted to give from the beginning of the game when I started just a month ago ! HOwever I am a BANGLADESHI . And please do the least research on Countries you add . its disturbing when I see MYANMAR , NEPAL etc countries are more developed on ECONOMICALLY , MILITARY than BANGLADESH ! Seriously ? SO please do some research or google at least . Bangladesh is never behinnd NEPAL and MYANMAR in MILLITARY at least .And yes BANGLADESH has 6 MAJOR CITIES .SO at least 4 of th…