Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Point No.3, I like this, I wrote a proposal some time ago to the idea of a black arms market but rejected. Weapons Black Market:- forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ns%E2%80%8B-black-market/

• European AWACS Picture

King7673 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hi, European AWACS Picture in tier 1 not EC-121 Warning Star so please change. RfzO7e2.jpg This Warning Star Feature_HurHunters_WV-3.png

• EUROPE 1990 UPDATE

King7673 - - News and Updates

Can map EUROPE 1990 return to game?

• Weapons​ Black Market

King7673 - - Suggestions

Quote from Vassily Zaizev: “I got to say... This looks extremely promising! Arms Market ( not necessarily "Black") it's a huge deal in International Relations: as a matter of fact, some countries ( i.e Saudi Arabia) only get warm relations with the rest, because of the huge ammount of weapon they buy! ( Saudis alone have the 3rd largest military budget IN THE WORLD, and 99% percent of it go to weapons import). Also, you could been giving VP for ( say) X fulfilled operations. That would add yet a…

• Weapons​ Black Market

King7673 - - Suggestions

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Question is: How do you want to transfer the units? Airlift from capitol to capitol? Or just beam them? If you beam them coalitions would have super faster shipping mechanism ” I think it will disappear from the seller city and appear in the buyer's capital.

• Resistance fighters

King7673 - - Suggestions

Quote from Double zero: “Once in. Flashpoint, I got housed and ran. The coalition I was passing thru was cool and let me go on, and I eventually helped them wipe out an enemy, one of their players dropped out, and I managed to recapture my homeland cities and get a team win with them. ” I'm talking about update to add more fun in the game, If you play alone and your cities are occupied and your army is destroyed, But you have the money and resources to try to free your land, A scenario similar t…

• Weapons​ Black Market

King7673 - - Suggestions

Quote from Wubblyboofus: “another thing is that the devs might say this would benefit multi-accounting kinda like how they said no to land trading ” "with a minimum and a maximum price and Limit number of units sold per day for stop cheat from any player" This is maybe reduces cheating

• Weapons​ Black Market

King7673 - - Suggestions

Quote from Wubblyboofus: “this would require a lot of balancing and coding but i think it could be done ” I hope that

• Weapons​ Black Market

King7673 - - Suggestions

ZIjJ0Rg.png Hi everybody In the real world countries sell Weapons (Tanks, missiles, aircraft, naval), I Suggest Market of Weapons (Buy & Sell), Not only from your doctrine, but also from any doctrine, You can sell for money or resources, with a minimum and a maximum price and Limit number of units sold per day for stop cheat from any player. - Requirements: - Secret Black Market building - Agent (in Black Market Mission) mQHJ0jr.jpg

• Resistance fighters

King7673 - - Suggestions

Quote from Gen. Grievous: “Most quit once there homeland cities are taken so seems pointless. ” The invasion takes time, so we trying stop it with resistance

• Resistance fighters

King7673 - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “You are aware that insurgents are often created by humans, no? //G ” This will be a new option in event like in middle east cruises (The Caliphate) but this with different conditions and style

• Resistance fighters

King7673 - - Suggestions

Quote from Teburu: “Sounds basically like insurgents but with extra steps ” Only different, you are create them not AI in ur Homeland cities Only

• Resistance fighters

King7673 - - Suggestions

UDmhoX6.png Hi everybody I have been thinking about this Suggest for a month, After the occupation of cities and the destruction of infantry We can't fight, Why don't we take another chance to free our Homeland?, We will need to remove Insurgents from this event. How this will work: Will be Intelligence Mission After the occupation of Homeland cities and before Annexed, Can be create any Number of resistance fighter in one city, After resistance fighter appearing in the city they fight the occup…