Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Questions

Double zero - - Questions & Answers

Just curious - how does the rubric for "Most Hated Nation" work?

• I focus on what I call "developing narrow" - I don't even bother with armour. I keep my infantry up to date, and get AS fighters and start cranking them out right away. Also I usually shoot to get an infantry officer early, he removes the entrenchment advantage defenders have. AS fighters usually work as air defense as well. For ships, I go straight to frigates - corvettes are pretty worthless. Plus usually components are cheaper to come by early in the game than supplies. save supplies for rese…

• bug on main game page

Double zero - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Namenothoughtof: “I wonder if people that stayed in, still are. I logged out and couldn't get back. We can all access the forum, obviously. Not games. I've never seen it down this long. ” Nah, I didn't log out and I'm getting the error message still.

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “best of knowledge cant dictate what gets taken. unless spy was in a occupied city that only produced cash?? Ive been in situations like that and figured out best thing to do was put resources on Market min before midnight to protect the resources. set buy/sell offers so high no one would execute. like I list sell at max $$ for all resources. I guess for money would put a buy lowest amont per unit for all $$ for a resource i didnt care about (gas normally as have more th…

• Ah, I created a topic but maybe someone here can answer it - I have had several games where someone (something?) puts an agent in and it snags ALL of my cash at day changeover; but this doesn't show up in my intel or CoN News report. And I don't think I've ever figured out how it stops, either - it just does as I up my counterintel. How does one set up their own spies to do this?

• In several games, I've been hit with some sort of corruption where ALL my cash gets wiped out by....someone? something?... at day change. It's annoying, but part of the game. My main issue is I can't figure out how to do it myself; when I set for corruption, my agents just do whatever - sometimes its embezzlement, sometimes it's destroying resources, sometimes it's lowering morale - but I've NEVER had an agent snag all of an opponents cash. It doesn't show up on my intel report like embezzlement…

• Strategy: Cuba

Double zero - - General Discussion

I'm currently Cuba in WW3, but I've won as Cuba in Flashpoint, and it's exactly as you said - easy to defend against assault and you can usually take the whole Caribbean before anyone can move against you. I've often found that people who jump in as the US tend to abandon; the only problem with conquering the US is it takes you 4-5 days to take the whole country if everything goes well, and even then it's just one country, vs Europe where it's a bit more fraught but you can take over one country…

• Quote from Germanico: “We can follow the multi-trail if you send us a ticket with details. In regards to the ROW : legitimate move. Not nice, but legit. I basically never give ROW or use it as a deliberate tool to create trust - but always guard my back. ” Usually when I give right of way it's to avoid accidentally attacking the wrong person, or from a distance. I'll often give the caveat "we have right of way but I don't see any reason your troops would need to be anywhere but on the fringes of…

• Is there a ballpark date on that?

• best bet is to leave garrisoned forces with 30+ health points, or one armoured unit (tank, tank destroyer, personnel carrier), and insirgents wont even show up. Leave them in place until the city stops smoking when morale is about 35%. You can click on the city amd there is aline that says "chance of insurgency" when morale is low; when morale is good, that wont be there.

• Resistance fighters

Double zero - - Suggestions

Once in. Flashpoint, I got housed and ran. The coalition I was passing thru was cool and let me go on, and I eventually helped them wipe out an enemy, one of their players dropped out, and I managed to recapture my homeland cities and get a team win with them.

• I know the game isn't designed to be played on mobile, but I found a hack that makes it work, for the most part. However the past several days I've been getting a 404 Not Found on Verizon mobile. Anything you can do on your end to check it out?