Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Easy double acc

Simple - - General Discussion

I deleted it CON app and downloaded again and then i could login on app with my old acc, but on CON web still not possible to login.

• Easy double acc

I hgave no choice , they force me to create a new acc. I think this is abnormal. People should have choice to create a new acc or login with old one.

• Easy double acc

But what dat means ? I can not play anymore on my new phone with my old acc, i am forced to create other acc. And when they players so easy create a new acc, at begin i guess those two acc don't p;layh on the same map , but later... And i guess players using also VPN for double acc's too. Few moths ago i saw it double acc's playing on the same map. When you play with them in the same coalition you can clrealy see that.

• Easy double acc

p.s. i forgot to say that phone number is the same, only phone has changed.

• Easy double acc

I got a new phone and with this new phone i can not login on CON via CON web or CON app, they are pushing me to be userxxxx to create a new acc. It is very easy on this way to make double acc. Now i understand why are so many double acc's in game, CON create possibility to having double acc. CON will solve that problem or i have to create my double acc ?

• PATCH NOTES - 2306.20

Simple - - News and Updates

This means that it is not worth having a aircraft carrier in the "Rising son", because you can't go far with aircraft carrier if you don't want to lose your planes/helis. Of course you should never send alone , without protection your aircraft carrier, but anyway...

• The same is with reports on Discord. If it will be a bug in the game then 10-100 players will report about one and the same thing. In the Forum you can have discution about one thing separete from other things, but on Discord it is impossible, all in one or two places.

• For example on Discord "questions and answers" , you have to scroll all the way back to look or nobody had the same question if you want to ask something. Who does that ? I guess nobody. It will be given 10 -100 times the same question.

• Discord is more for chat and forum is much more serious and the information review is significantly much better.

• I do not understand why they decided to close forum. Forum is not the same as Discord, these are two different things, can't they see ? On Discord is just a big mess.

• Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “I wish i could post videos here, i have a collection of self made memes of CON. ” Of course you can post here your memes. Everybody does, you can too.

• If everyone votes to end the game, normaly coalition players or solo player, always have win in their profile statistics. I am not newbie in this game. If you did not get your victory after vote then you had a bug.

• Such message on Red vs Blue CON newspaper wrote newbie, two hours before the end of the game forum.conflictnations.com/inde…9fb386e78277f24e5640a741e

• CON gamers

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…9fb386e78277f24e5640a741e

• This issue with vote has been now for two weaks what i know, but maybe longer... If on the map are 4 players left and in colaition are 3 players, those 3 coalitions players vote to end the game and this 4th player (not coalition player) became inactive, the game still go one. And if you try to withdraw your vote and you do again vote then the game will accept your vote and the game will end, but then you will not get your victory in your profile statistics. (!) I had this issue three times, i tr…

• I did before message for gold players , that is not worth it to spend money on this game, because you will get mass attacks. And can be that this organizes from the game to get more money from you. Sombody say if you are smart you dont need spend money. You can be smart enough but you will be not survive if you attacking few players. Mostly the few players are not smart , feeling weak and that is whay the come toghether in one team and together attacking one player. All the time playing and spen…

• Massege to gold players

To ThePanda What for next attack ? I dont play anymore and i dont care anymore.

To Karlak, Yes, you dont have to spend money, can play for free , but then you dont have to work , because after work you will be not find your troops anymore.

P.S. In other strategic games i never get so bizzare situation, little bit spend money and you can play normaly. But here.... organizes mass attacks that you would spend more money.

To Kalrak, If that it is so, then is not worth to spend money, Dorado can be just sponsor , game for free Anyway it is not worth it. You can not play normaly then.