Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The islamic Holy book. Hope I spelled it right

• AI Behaviour

jlough231 - - Suggestions

AI is pretty strange in this game. I've been beginning to notice some rhythms and patterns, though, with AI behaviour beyond spamming CRVS and AFVs and spreading them out. It seems like they will attack in waves at certain times of day and stop there. It's a relatively small sample size, it's only happened twice in two days since I've gone to war with this AI nation, but they oddly will move into multiple provinces all at once, and stop there for the day. Interesting stuff. Has anyone else seen …

• Ok, thanks for clarifying. I was a bit worried

• This topic of playing dirty has come up a lot in this forum recently, but I thought I'd share my experiences and one of the strategies I used. However, before I get started, I do not believe that this is considered wolfpacking. I joined a game as Norway, and was immediately attacked on day 2 by both Finland and Sweden. Although I managed to hang onto all of my cities, I was unable to defend my provinces and pretty much had to resort my entire early resources to bunkers and inf spam to hold onto …

• Defeat ...

jlough231 - - Questions & Answers

There are currently two guys in my lobby who, from what I can tell, are spamming Nat guard and have successfully taken most of Africa.

• @ArchStrategos since there is no cooldown on AA it's rather pointless to attack him with more nukes. What I would so is try to draw out the war as long as possible, making him spend more and more money. Some good ways to do this would be sabotaging with cash spies and regular bombardment with naval ships... otherwise I'm not sure

• @Opulon Wow, you read me like a book. I do feel kinda bad looking back now on some of my older decisions, like attacking and destroying my two teammates in my only solo win on Flashpoint because I wanted a solo win rather than a coalition win. The more I think about the whole code part of the game it seems like a bit more fun to take the hard way out and lose than the easy one and win. Maybe you have changed a conscience.

• I prefer to play with no moral rules. It's a video game, so there's really no repercussions for ratting out your team to the stronger coalition in exchange for membership in that coalition. I guess playing with a code also gives it some fun in a sort of RPG way too. Just personal preference though.

• GENERAL UPDATE (200326)

jlough231 - - News and Updates

the new UI is awesome. thanks

• the Marketplace

Quote from abdul_the_brave: “Quote from 737373elj: “Maybe let those who lose the game have all the remaining resources automatically sold at market price. Then at least those resources won’t be lost. ” and kill a security council player who was afk for 15 days and boom market has 100k of resources ” Maybe you could have the resources have a max which can be added by destroyed countries, like instead of 100k from an inactive sec council player you could max those resources which are added at 10k.

• the Marketplace

yeah, but most people are in a constant need of rare resources/components even in endgame. i just think there should be at least one AI restock throughout the game

• that is true also. its a strange feature. not sure why it exists.

• the Marketplace

In my experience, the marketplace is hugely useful throughout the game. However, I find it usually stagnates by around day 20 and will only then have gold and sell orders. I think it should be changed so that players have more incentive to use the marketplace, or have it be automatically restocked at higher prices.

• It means that your airfield has been destroyed and they will remain as trucks until you rebuild it

• What is wolfpacking?

that's what I was wondering. thanks bud

• What is wolfpacking?

So multiple coalitions which are not from the same alliance teaming up would not be considered wolfpacking?

• What is wolfpacking?

I hear the term used a lot in the announcements and discussion and have a fair idea of what it is, but could someone give me a complete description as what would fall under this category?

• So I recently started a game as Argentina, and during my invasion of Patagonia, I found how incredibly annoying this weird feature is. For some reason, on the bottom of the map, you can barely see as it fades out to black on the bottom of the map. My first question:Why???? this makes absolutely zero sense, and does nothing but hinder my ability to see down there. If I turn off Fog of war, I can see down there but I didn't know that until recently and it made my invasion of patagonia an absolute …

• no, actually most ships from aircraft carriers to cruisers can fit onto large rivers, and most of the visible rivers on the CoN map are very large rivers.