Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DEVELOPER DIARY 20: RED VS BLUE

Nubluk - - News and Updates

Quote from booombooom: “Quote from Yak: “please keep posts relevant to thread, i.e. map feedback. ” inactive players need to turn as A.I, coz the loosing side can't defend them if they don't produce any unit when we retake the land. And the game is loosing balance. ” This map requires a bit of different strategy. Everyone is going to have inactives on their team there is no way around it. Focus less on retaking inactives territory. Make your focus taking AI and enemy homeland. This is territory …

• This happens occasionally, it is super annoying. So far I cant determine what triggers it or how it becomes fixed but it usually resolves itself in a relatively short amount of time. Until then the units look as if they are floating just above ground

• Red v Blue - 5 Day Review

Nubluk - - General Discussion

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Nubluk: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “I quit like Day 6 and I was in 1st place (First game quit in probably 2 years)as was defending China Coast against japan; SE Asia against phil; Aussie; Thailand. And even if I was beating them the territory goes back to a nuetral state that would have to perpetually defend. I could build navy and no ability to mount counter offensive. India was only Blue country on mainland and I took out day 4/5 and already cleaned up the f…

• Red v Blue - 5 Day Review

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “I quit like Day 6 and I was in 1st place (First game quit in probably 2 years)as was defending China Coast against japan; SE Asia against phil; Aussie; Thailand. And even if I was beating them the territory goes back to a nuetral state that would have to perpetually defend. I could build navy and no ability to mount counter offensive. India was only Blue country on mainland and I took out day 4/5 and already cleaned up the few auto nations. Dumped all my units in one ci…

• Quote from GrandInquisitor: “Yakima ” Almira Coulee Hartline

• Questions

Nubluk - - Questions & Answers

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Yak: “Quote from Killiam07: “when will wwz come back ? ” I appreciate your choice of music.To answer your question, we spawn maps on a weekly basis on our Discord for people to join, usually dropping out of rotation maps. Keep an eye out there, I'm not sure when WWZ would be back. ” Can you explain a little bit what "we spawn maps . . . on our Discord" means? I know how to go to conflictnations.com to see lists of games accepting players, and I know how to use Dis…

• Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!

Nubluk - - Off Topic

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Nubluk: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “I identify as 0rgasm Machine. But in Portuguese it sounds so much more romantic: máquina de orgasmo ” Only problem is that isn't quite Portuguese. That is Spanish. It is very similar in Portuguese but it isn't what you typed!!!! ” I used google translate. Ugh, Googled again! ” Google translate lied to you. It isn't perfect. Spanish maquina de orgasmo. Portuguese maquina do orgasmo.

• Quote from heavyo: “One wonders if this will be released before or after the Global Conflict map promised 1/31... ” This map will be released before global conflict. My best guess is it will come out within 1 to 2 weeks. Global conflict is a ways out still.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from playbabe: “yes, any kind of surface to air damage, the surface strike first ” So, this lets me assume: Who ever invented and designed Elite Drones, has no clue about the game mechanics... As there are only very few units with no point-defense against planes... ” It was apparent very quickly with the Eswarm that those who designed and tested it either intentionally designed it to be almost useless or lack an understanding of mid to high skill combat. The unit also …

• Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!

Nubluk - - Off Topic

Quote from Im On Smoko: “I identify as 0rgasm Machine. But in Portuguese it sounds so much more romantic: máquina de orgasmo ” Only problem is that isn't quite Portuguese. That is Spanish. It is very similar in Portuguese but it isn't what you typed!!!!

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Patrol attacks kind of make it impossible to for ASF to defend allies, the same as they to it for AA units ” agree .. i always patrol attack; but many dont. It not only saves against AA but cuts down about 5 min each way. if a 30 min attack can make 25 min patrol attack; saves 10 min flight time round trip (50 min vs 60 min) over course of day can save 240 min of flight time or approx 2.5 extra attacks. Plus will stop an attack on city once the unit…

• Ruleset for Alliances

Nubluk - - Challenges

Quote from Beecee: “Quote from Maxim | CM: “Quote from mgallo2006: “This new rules set does nothing new or better. If you want to resolve a large number of agreement disputes, then gold use should be removed from all alliance challenges or add no gold use as a selectable option in the challenge setup (like free or random country selection). Sometimes you have to challenge a lower ranked alliance in order to get the size (number of players per side) that you want for a specific match. Also the on…

• Sounds pretty shady. Where are you at in ranking on the VP list? Are you much larger than any other country? If so you will find coalitions ganging up on you.

• Ruleset for Alliances

Nubluk - - Challenges

What this does is gives Dorado the ability to punish an alliance that is breaking the agreed upon rules.(point 1) If the agreement is no golding and an alliance golds I believe this will allow Dorado to step in and punish the alliance that is golding. Point 4 means don't ask Dorado to manage members in an alliance. IE if the alliance leader goes inactive suddenly don't pm Maxim and say he can you make me the leader because such and such is inactive. Your course of action if the alliance leader c…

• Next officer that is slated to be added is a UGV officer. It will make your elite units even more elite! After that is an awacs officer. Will add sonar, cruise missiles and a speed buff!

• 1 hour to 2 hour game.

Nubluk - - Suggestions

Quote from KFGauss: “You could always play 2.5 4X games simultaneously. More seriously, for every person who wants a faster-than-4X game, I suspect that there is another person (or two) who would rather Dorado invest in other ways to improve the game. For example, me. And more seriously still. Why the heck can't fast game fans just tack an "I agree" comment on the end of one of the many existing faster-games threads, instead of creating a new thread every week or two? ” Fast game fans don't have…

• Suicidal AI Moves

Nubluk - - Suggestions

Quote from Smallsword: “Personally, I love watching those convoys come to my ships. Taking an abandoned island nation is a great joy. I just surround the Island with single ships and give the war order... and then practically the whole Island vacates. It's like synchronized sinking... it's beautiful. The only AI change I'd want is for a real person to occasionally control them... I'm sure Dorado could enlist enough eager volunteers to replace the AI... not sure they would. ” That would be hilari…

• A lack of CoNtent creators?

Quote from lashawnver: “You're right. The Minecraft game has a lot of fans. I adore playing this game. I think I've been playing it since high school... There are a lot of reviews of the Minecraft game on YouTube, and I don't miss a single review about the updated version of the game. The game has gained popularity because of its simple graphics and unusual atmosphere. The world consists of no circles, triangles, or polygons. Even the round objects in the game are made of pixels. Even the Sun an…

• Increase range of Elite/AIP subs

Nubluk - - Suggestions

Quote from Sima: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from Sima: “Quote from Kalrakh: “So, you did not see it happen? might also been uncovered by NPA or such untis ” I only saw the stack down to 1 unit from 5 and being hunted by an enemy naval stack. My subs were on default fire control as mentioned. My only assumption is that they were spotted in the sight range of the enemy navy...? Idk. ” Corvettes possibly? ” I think it was the stack with the Naval Officer and that one had a destroyer as well…

• Faster game modes

Nubluk - - Suggestions

Quote from Wolfie228: “Nah, There needs to be faster game times than x4, like x6 x10 etc etc. It will be way more funner in my opinion. ” Why do you start your sentence with "Nah"?