Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you want ground based just upgrade mobile aa, Sam's, mlrs, motorised and radar, that is plenty to research there. Something like 4 mlrs,3 AA, 2 Sam, 1 inf or radar. Screen with duplicate stacks and or blocking units as needed. It makes a pretty tough unit. Maybe just make some airsup to add protection.

• So I often get this situation. A teammate goes off and attacks a navy nation like Italy. As the attack unfolds they start demanding naval support since Italy has ships bombarding his units. So basically they want my navy(navy is expensive) to help them capture cities, a navy for free basically. Whilst I take a morale hit for no city gain. What do people do in this situation?

• Why it does this ? Very annoying plane

• Frigates should be nerfed

HulkHogann - - General Discussion

OP has a point in terms of general play. Frigates are a very solid all round unit, pretty much a must take - lethal to air AND missiles. Not everyone runs helis(rather situational/risky) and subs are very vulnerable in shallow water where most battles occur. Cruisers are great but the level 4 shipyard is an ask and are vulnerable to cruise missiles/subs without support.

• pawnage

just randomly checked kill count - 421 and counting

• Russia - once you get up and running its just a huge economy. Just gotta be careful and defensive starting out. Airforce. Indonesia - Good economy can focus on navy.

• So i am in a game, already at war with a few nations - and other afk nations are declaring war on me, to the extent it is crushing my morale - I cant capture cities till 33% any ideas?

• I normally destroy enemy airports with my nsf, negating the need to asf. Nsf are just such a versatile unit. However asf have some real utility, using them can be the most fun in the game, intercepting a big mob of SF or bombers is a blast.

• infantry officer

Does infantry officer provide attack bonus to artillery in his stack?

• infantry officer

Does the officer confer the ignore entrencment bonus to his entire stack? if said unit includes tanks do the tanks get storm position as well??

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from HulkHogann: “ - Dealer of Death Not a nincompoop, but a lazy person going too fast. That like was meant for Mr. Bookshelf's post below it, but I'm not going to change it now out of honesty, I will simply like a post of Mr. Bs I don't actually like, to pay him what I owe."Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoDMicahWill likes this. Dealer of Death Seriously? As a coalition leader, I would question that as soon as I started seeing more than 1 city…

• - Dealer of Death Not a nincompoop, but a lazy person going too fast. That like was meant for Mr. Bookshelf's post below it, but I'm not going to change it now out of honesty, I will simply like a post of Mr. Bs I don't actually like, to pay him what I owe."Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoDMicahWill likes this. [list] - [/list] - Dealer of Death Seriously? As a coalition leader, I would question that as soon as I started seeing more than 1 city /area left that way, and raising h…

• Naval Infantry and Navy

yeah so what - main task force(s) of warships arrive first to scout and bombard anyway LMAO git gud kid

• Naval Infantry and Navy

I often stack infantry with a random warship, what your suggesting makes perfect sense to me. If you get in a sea battle just split the troops away from the baddies and scoot. If your transport stack gets caught by a solo enemy corvette enroute to an invasion it's not fun.

• Yep that's all you can do. Still sucks up time looking for it and makes the game a chore having to constantly watch/harass teammates. Plus you never know when he will make his move, especially in 4x games it really is tough to defend against.

• Dealer of Death General Likes Received326Points3,894Posts506GenderMaleLocationPennsylvania USA 6 Yesterday, 7:16am+1 I'm just wondering what kind of nincompoop Coalition leader sees 1 coalition member putting troops in a bunch of other coalition members cities and doesn't raise Holy Hell about it before it could even get to the point of stealing a victory. "Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD Dealer of Death likes this. I want to know what kind of nincompoop likes their owns posts…

• Cheers. Yes it is a remarkably easy way to collect solo wins. I also cant see how it could be easily programmed against. I cannot see the point of why someone would play the game this way but I guess they gain some sort of satisfction from it. / sigh

• Ok I ran into trash this again. Definitely no chivalry there. I was ready for him this time. I had spammed a huge amount of national guard and placed them on his cities. Even so he tried the exact same trick. However he was careful to not try to cap my cities - he only capped coalition teammate cities. Luckily I was online and was able to declare war on him in the minute before the game would have ended. I had made sams and lots of airsup as well which were able to destroy his strikers easy enou…

• nahhh sorry you wont catch my arty stack dumping then kiting on you

• Yes Western airsup is great , why would anyone feed them to sams? Sam's can't be everywhere. Own the skies then let arty/ground units do the heavy lifting. The afv and attack helis are pretty good too when used right.