Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sugestions for MINE FIELDS!

skoneks - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Hilariously, after being rebuked for not searching before suggesting something, I was about to propose mine, sea mines, minesweeper, sea mine sweeper, but this time I did a search first. Which is why, it's your thread here not mine, since it's been covered. ” Well I didn't have time to research but I gave my suggestion and that's it?!

• Sugestions for MINE FIELDS!

skoneks - - Suggestions

I think that if there is anyway to add mine fields, it will be a good idea! Just to make at least a suprise for enemies ! And it would be good for sea mines too. Think about this idea. Maybe some kind of units that sets mines in given range of their positions!

• And after I moved the missile to nearest airbase, I was able to activate the missile, it was working ?!

• I have problem with my cruise missile that I lanched by Destroyer..Is it beacause I aimed at Recon vehicle that was previously discovered by my agents or is it a bug..But I hope that I can help you to find bugs. Here is 3 photos, that I can't send..It says: " An unknown error occurred during the upload." But you can see those photos on these links that leads to my uploaded photos: ibb.co/1nNs101 ibb.co/Dk281Sp ibb.co/gM3qKHT

• Mobile version?

skoneks - - Questions & Answers

Is mobile version coming soon? Until the end of this year?