Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from MicahWill: “One on my screenshots would never upload. So, just go to your research window, and fine mobile arty. Once you click on that unit, look down in the bottom-right corner for the letter "i" in a blue cirlce. Hit that, then you should see this: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…cdb81985521443eeccecbffdc ” ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, damn i am super blind, thanks

• Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from KowalaLisky: “Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from KowalaLisky: “just an offtopic question, what is hp of Mobile arty if you know? ” tier 1: 24 HP.You should be able to find HP stats for each unit if you look for the unit's terrain modifiers, they are right next to each other on both mobile and PC. ” i mean, i haven't mobilized it, i just can't find anything showing its hp without mobilizing it ” You on mobile or PC? ” PC

• Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from KowalaLisky: “just an offtopic question, what is hp of Mobile arty if you know? ” tier 1: 24 HP. You should be able to find HP stats for each unit if you look for the unit's terrain modifiers, they are right next to each other on both mobile and PC. ” i mean, i haven't mobilized it, i just can't find anything showing its hp without mobilizing it

• just an offtopic question, what is hp of Mobile arty if you know?

• Quote from MicahWill: “Towed is soft Mobile arty is armored MRLs are armored attack helis would be the way to go when attacking enemy arty 95% of the time. but, if they are spamming towed arty, gunships (may) be a more efficient option ” thank you, this is extremaly helpful and sometimes not given enough attention.

• Hi, i have question about what is considered heavy or soft in arty. is Mobile artillery considered as Soft target or armored target? so whats more effective, attacking it with Helicopter Gunships or with attack helicopters? how about towed arty?

• Coalition Carriers

KowalaLisky - - General Discussion

idk why do u think its underpowered tho, its super good while you are fully on air. having 1 coastal city and others air bases can help you gain alot of wins in air on land and on even sea with carrier!

• Ranking system

KowalaLisky - - Suggestions

@yzjqxx yeah thats what i am saying,this shouldnt be happening and i offered solution idk whats up with u

• Ranking system

Hello, it might not be new to you, Players ranking leaderboard is lowkey *rigged*. because of someone starting to play game, just moves first stuff and goes offline. thats not fair for people who are trying their best getting in leaderboard and trying to level up so here are my ideas: 1. Limit how much games you can play at the same time: Without Security Council- 10 games With security council - 20 games 2. Whenever you are considered as inactive in game, you shouldn't get Gold and XPs, you gai…

• Cities

KowalaLisky - - Questions & Answers

well if mexico attacks usa usa can beat him after days i dont see problem, if they did this change it would be unfair for any one playing as mexico

• Discord Server

KowalaLisky - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hello, Kowala-Lisky Hydralieny talking. I don't know if its right place to post this kind of stuff here but as long as none of moderators(except for grumpy dude so much love to him <3) were able to give me time i decided to post this here. I was banned in CoN official discord server a long time ago. must be 3 months or so. reason was, i was in small conflict with one of moderator Sima as i remmeber and felt uncomfortable with the actions he had done with me, so i decided to do something thats ag…

• African Nations

KowalaLisky - - Questions & Answers

as well as there are less resources, there are alot enemis, the african map is one of hottest region,and in hot i dont mean weather, there are alot player controlled nations so yeah

• Barricades

Sorry if it has already discussed there Barricades -built in 4 hours -Can have only 3 Built at the same time -500-500-500 -materials -Slows enemies units with 25% speed -Demages 0.5 each hour -Destroyed whenever province is captured ^^^^thats big brain idea by big brain Kowalski

• you should be asked if you want to get notified or no so no problems will be caused connected to spam c;;;; great suggestion

• People should have permission to change their CoN name!! not for free But for 1,500 Golds or 1,000 that would be great