Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Right of Way...

Gryphon - - General Discussion

It is underhanded and a dirty tactic. It is too exploitable and I would suggest it should be changed.

• 1. done 2. I have suspicions, but can't prove anything 3. Fair enough. Still, having a built in buffer of time between right-of-way and attacking would help with abuse of this feature. I don't see any reason why the built in buffer would be a bad thing.

• Right of Way...

Gryphon - - General Discussion

I would suggest that there be some buffer between right-of-way and attacking. EG if you have a right-of-way treaty with someone, you should have to break it, remove all your troops, declare war, and wait a certain amount of time before attacking (24-48 hours would be my suggestion). Otherwise, this creates too easy a situation to manipulate.

• In game 2872911 dabingtarking, purplehawk, and cjudges are in an alliance together and acted as if they were on friendly terms with my nation and alliance. I had right-of-way treaties with each and generally we were staying out of each others way and the plan was once the others in the game were eliminated, we would end the game in peace. Instead, after multiple days of generally being friendly with one another, they used the right-of-way treaty to scout my territory and my armies and launch a s…