Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• at least they played my current game is on day 11, 4 players left and the end game button is up, pathetic

• eh the game is terrible compared to the past, im currently playing a game for 32 players 25 dropped out by day 4, the game used to be challenging when players played the game, always sneaky plans to overcome, now it sucks, hence the reason my financial contribution to games has fell to zero, not worth paying for now... you did ask, im playing the game only because i cant find another game to move to atm.

• I Remember When ... (CoN Version)

colinlevinge - - Off Topic

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from colinlevinge: “I remember when on day 4 you still had 60 players who played instead of 30 ” when people had a lot time in lockdown... ” No I mean last summer, before the moby zombie players started

• I remember when on day 4 you still had 60 players who played instead of 30

• excuse me

colinlevinge - - Questions & Answers

suit them better if they got 64 players to stay in the game after day 3, over and out anyone know any good wargames online, cos this ones went to hell in a handbasket

• I agree the games went to hell since mob users flooded it, i used to spend a bit but its pointless now, i reckon i might be finishing my last game and looking for something new now, tired of playing empty maps after half the players quit day3 .. my mem expires jan i wont be renewing unless something is done on the open map games

• Zombies are peons now, little better than rogue state, i preferred them when they kicked ass, when they first came out, that was challenging, now simply they are brushed aside for the most part, it's supposed to be a z apocalypse.. if they were as piss as this WWZ would have lasted about 20 minutes instead of 90 lol

• GENERAL UPDATE (201001)

colinlevinge - - News and Updates

2 things ive noticed since the update, minerva no longer has unit id recon in sight range and it seems my coalition partners hospitals no longer heal my troops ???

• already offered some suggestions, my alliance just pulled out 5 members from a game because, theres only a few players

• We usually fight in alliance coalition but in games where we have non alliance members in the coalition, everyone is told, go inactive, you get 24 hours then its auto war

• lol, this gun has runied my toys, there is no longer any real use for airpower, so now my staks will be moving on ground with impenetrable aaa and 6 rockets, fine if u like that kindov thing but that's how imbalanced the unit is, ive always played with masses of airpower, now in my current game, i just got rid of the lot, simply not needed

• yeah we did all that, eventually got some rockets in, normally i just bypass cities like that, they either sit there forever getting pounded or they venture out where they are more vulnerable

• abandoned nations

colinlevinge - - General Discussion

On a positive note, it's a great game, I have a suggestion.... make games for sec council members only..1 that will increase membership, 2 it'll stop for the most part brand new users from joining those games, rather they join the mainstream and perhaps get a membership later.. that's an acceptable barrier i think, wy think folks?

• Quote from DOA70: “Quote from colinlevinge: “here's a good example, myanmar held dahka we were advancing, dahka is a good defensive point because of the terrain, ok so he had 3 aaa tanks some mixed units and 2 railguns in dahka, he held off 3 players for 2 days, this was 3 players with all the bells and whistles cruise, we had in excess of 50 air units in the area, it shredded most of them, even when it fired in artillery mode, it still shredded the air minutes later, bal missiles nope, choppers…

• abandoned nations

Oh and btw just to be clear, i checked the dropouts, almost 100% are new mobile users. 43 drop outs on day 4....

• abandoned nations

Look personally i dont care where the players come from whats annoying is the number of new mobile players that simply drop out, ok so here i am in my 4th game like this, day 1-3 64 players, day 4 and 21 players.. games done day 4 dont even think ill bother continuing, this is down to a huge influx of new mobile players from the app, and its totally buggered this game.. im done! disgusted 3 days wasted.

• abandoned nations

last 3 games, id have had more fun playing an ai map.. i want 64 playing opponents not 30, thats what you sign up for.. last game we took all of south america and northern america there was not one player, so bad we contacted other main coalition and said ok dont attack actives, well have a fight at the end... hopeless

• here's a good example, myanmar held dahka we were advancing, dahka is a good defensive point because of the terrain, ok so he had 3 aaa tanks some mixed units and 2 railguns in dahka, he held off 3 players for 2 days, this was 3 players with all the bells and whistles cruise, we had in excess of 50 air units in the area, it shredded most of them, even when it fired in artillery mode, it still shredded the air minutes later, bal missiles nope, choppers nope, its only weak spot is its range, so we…

• abandoned nations

the truth hurts, last game day 3 players fell to 34, this current game im expecting the same, basically all you need to do is look at the player names that start as userxxxxxx and you know they are inactive.. send them to mobile games only!!

• heres why the railgun is hopelessly out of balance, ok so i normally build swarms of air sup, railgun makes all air useless.. now i build stacks with 4 aaa tanks 2 railguns and infantry with a seconf stack of 2 aaa tanks and 6 rocket launchers.. moves like a roman tortoise but you dont need the air anymore so u can build lots of ground.. you dont need strike air sup airborne or missiles with railguns as they are.. they make air power obsolete...