Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 240.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorry but there's no infantry that can outrange tank. And no there are no attached arty because if you imagine that than you can attach arty to the tank unit as well or use drones. Arty already exists as single unit. The thing is do we want range on regular melee units? If yes then give it to all melee. Btw it's km not a feet or finger or any part of the body. In cpu science and programming it's always metric system. It can't be pixels because by changing resolution you change number of pixels. …

• You know what, take Croatia or Serbia, conquer Bosnia and announce in con news that you should be called Bosnia from now on. If anybody dares to call you differently then simply destroy him.

• Mbt is not 1 tank either.

• Ranged Units

Zemunelo - - Questions & Answers

Sorry my bad forgot hp change on transports.

• Bosnia fits the role perfectly as AI country. It's role is to be main reason why Croatian and Serbian players will be in day 1 war on FP map.

• Remove melee completely and give all the units range. Why would infrantry have longer range than any tank?

• Ranged Units

Zemunelo - - Questions & Answers

Mbt heals very fast on water? Sorry but no. Everything heals the same rate on water so mbt takes forever to heal. Btw when you build lvl 1 hospital which you should in first 2-3 days you heal the same rate. Next hospital lvl which should immediately follow and you heal better. Why would you build mbt at all?

• Day 1 guide

Zemunelo - - General Discussion

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Zemunelo: “You can just say the same for recons. But both are useless in late game. The point is they are both better to produce on day 1 than only infantry. ” Nah, you need corvettes for frigates, corvettes can bombard other cities that you can’t spare you’re main stacks for, CRVs lvl 1 are useless and thrash. Nah, inf is ok, best option to produce first is ASF, Corvettes> CRV I’m sure I don’t need to write an entire reply explaining why CRvs are pretty lam…

• Day 1 guide

You can just say the same for recons. But both are useless in late game. The point is they are both better to produce on day 1 than only infantry.

• Day 1 guide

Quote from Drony77: “Let me explain a bit more. It's about day 1 and day 1 only. My main point is - build units that you can level up until top levels. Don't research/build units you won't need later. If you do you exchange your resources for power that lasts for a game week at best. Like inf - used until the endgame, it is always needed. SF - same if you chose this build. Corvette - must be researched anyway if you want navy so why don't have one or two ? Etc. Recon - you can't airlift it far e…

• Day 1 guide

If you want to focus on air or navy it does not mean you can't build anything for the first 2 days. Building only infantry is like building nothing. Recons are quite useful for the beginning. They are also useful when cleaning the AI. Just put 2 inf +1 recon so that you don't lose units. They will also add more air and helicopter defense to the early stacks. Ofc they are useless in late game. So do not upgrade them and build 4-5 of them max. The point is do not spam infantry only first 2 days. B…

• UK does not need navy in FP to win. Only in scenario with lvl5 requirement to join so that most players are active and experienced enough. But that map doesn't exist unfortunately.

• No need for oil in FP, no need for big navy unless you are in America.

• What you're asking will never happen. On a side note : You were greedy, never place your full airforce near enemy city or even province. I have won the game like that using hidden stack of towed arty near enemy airforce. Without a single gold.

• The most important thing is to tell us who is "userxxx". If Sweden is one than he probably left the game and AI will handle it. Btw why do you need oil in FP map?

• This is usually a multi account cheat. That's the reason why I am against resource sharing between allies (another topic).

• But if aa range defense can shoot anytime what about timer? Is it reloading only to remaining of 10 minutes cycle or remaining + 10 minutes cycle?

• So if you're unlucky when you attack ground target with your airplanes you could be hit twice with neighboring AA by its range. First by range aa defense (regardless of the timer) and then by range aa offense if the timer allows it? I was not aware that aa range defense is not connected to the timer.

• Anyone use ASW Helicopters

There's no way you had 2 stacks of NPA to deal only 4, 2 damage. That's a total of 10 planes in 2 stacks, 2 attacks. You can calculate the damage easily. 10 times the damage single NPA against ships +- 10%.

• Hospital ships

Zemunelo - - Suggestions

Quote from Red Snapper: “Personally I want a "hospital unit" that you can put in your stacks and it heals all units in that stack by the hour. ” But there's that "unit". They call it heal button. You can click it every second. Click it!