Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Your Favorite Country

Ninjaleader - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from blue44elephant: “Quote from 737373elj: “Got a coalition win for Israel on my first time. It was actually very interesting. I made peace with everybody around me, settled down and prepared for my sim city thing... then realised that I didn't have enough resources. First game where I actually attacked other people on purpose and changed my entire point of view ” What is sim city? Is it some kind of turtling tactic ? I searched the forum but i couldn't find anyt…

• Your Favorite Country

Question: what are your three favorite starting countries? Mine are (in order of preference) 1. India 2. Canada 3. Saudi Arabia

• Sanctions

I know. Personally I want them back but this isn't likely.

• Sanctions

Before I begin, I am aware that many people would disagree with me. I'm just voicing my opinion. Now, to the point: personally I like the idea of sanctions because I've always liked the idea of buying something on the market but you can't buy it because it's from a country that sanctioned you. I love that nasty surprise.

• Submarines

Ninjaleader - - General Discussion

I think we should add a third type of submarine, the cruise missile submarine. It would start out with 1 cruise missile, then 2 cruise missiles, and finally 3 cruise missiles. As for ballistic missile submarine, it could end with 2 cruise missiles, and attack submarine end with 1 cruise missile.

• Resources

Why is Syria hard?

• Resources

So I'm playing for North Korea, but I'm running low on resources which could seriously compromise my ability to build good and large military. Any advice welcome plz:)

• Carrier Fighters

Just Iran, so I don't think that counts.

• I've been thinking and doing research, and I've wondered where are the amphibious warfare ships. I find it very cool if there was a ship that could transport marines, tanks, armored fighting vehicles, amphibious combat vehicles, armored recon vehicles, and towed and mobile artillery, and land it and provide it with air support. But of course there would have to be a limit, like one division per ship, and since this isn't and aircraft carrier, a small air wing, like 4 squadrons of strike aircraft…

• Carrier Fighters

I don't find the carrier fighters accurate, the F-14 Tomcat has been retired, and the naval strike fighter for Eastern Doctrine is actually Su-33, not Su-34.

• What Germanico says makes a lot of sense.

• I´ve been thinking about a feature that allows you to sell military hardware to other countries that don´t have something in their doctrine, like let´s say I´m Pakistan and want T 90 tanks but don´t have them in my doctrine, so I buy them from Russia. In this feature, however, you need to have researched something on the same level to buy a T 90, so I need to research the M1A2 Abrams to buy the T 90. I´m saying that you can sell all units that are vehicles, no infantry or officers, cuz selling h…

• GENERAL UPDATE (191211)

Ninjaleader - - News and Updates

What does anyone think about my idea on rogue military units?

I did it! I made to Private 2nd Class in 2 weeks!

Yeah I will. I'm still new. But what about rogue military units and making up your own military equipment in the game. I still think rogue military units are cool. I didn't know we could name our officers because I'm not a Security Council member.

OMG I have so many ideas: naming our units, developing our own military hardware, being able to buy military hardware from other countries, being able to name our officers, etc.

What about paratroopers?

I think it would be cool if CON introduced a new combatant: rogue military units. I was thinking that we can give units a certain amount of morale (like provinces or cities) and make them revolt and try a coup when their morale is low (the same way cities and provinces revolt when morale is low and become insurgents). When rogue military units capture an entire nation, that nation can continue to be considered under its own control as well as under rogue military control.

Thanks anyway. (I love CON. Been playing only since Thanksgiving but I'm already on a Rank 3 Private and almost a Private Second Class.)

But will you some time in the future?