Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• yeah, and what about my subscription?? Anyone from the support crew can help me?

• how can I do that?

• Hi, I've been playing the game using Chrome. When I first created my CoN account, I linked it to my Facebook account. Now I'm trying to login to CoN using the Steam game app and all I get is "Invalid username or password." I'm able to logout and login CoN on the Chrome app. So login and password are good. Can't explain why I can't use the Steam game app. Thanks for your help.

• Quote from Descamps: “On vient me voir pour vous répondre en français, et c'est ainsi que vous prenez ma réponse. J'ai lu rapidement les posts et j'ai surtout vu les images où vous essayez d'entrer un pseudo pour créer un nouveau compte alors que vous voulez vous co. Mais je vois que la mentalité des joueurs FR n'ont pas changé et ne changera probablement jamais. Quand ils ont pas de réponse ils sont pas content, et quand on en apporte une ils nous crachent dessus. Démerdez vous. ” Vous avez man…

• Quote from Martijn: “Quote from ketchose: “So in Steam, see 1st image attached. When I start CoN from Steam, it gets to the login page and it's as if it wants to create an account in the name of Vince. If I choose not to and try to login using my ketchose game id or [email protected] (game email) it doesn't work. see 2nd image attached (sorry it's in French, but you get the idea) ” hey buddy you filled in to create a account you need to have the last 2 fields (First is Your name/Gmail Second …

• Plutot que de répondre des absurdités, lisez le post... Mais au cas où vous lisez pas l'anglais : le problème est que je me connecte très bien au jeu à partir de Chrome. Mais mon login se fait à partir de mon compte Facebook. Je veux utiliser l'application Steam, qui ne m'offre pas de me connecter avec mon compte Facebook. Donc dans la section du bas, j'ai essayé d'entrer mon game ID, mon adresse email, le login qui est enregistré dans Chrome, etc. rien n'y fait. Le dernier post Yak demandait mo…

• So in Steam, see 1st image attached. When I start CoN from Steam, it gets to the login page and it's as if it wants to create an account in the name of Vince. If I choose not to and try to login using my ketchose game id or [email protected] (game email) it doesn't work. see 2nd image attached (sorry it's in French, but you get the idea)

• I suppose my game ID is Ketchose (see image attached) [WW] is my alliance tag. When I go to settings, I see my email is [email protected]

• unit images not showing

ketchose - - Bug Reports & Issues

Thanks for the suggestions. But if you had read my post, you would have found that I don't you use Steam, I use Chrome. And I did clear the cache.

• unit images not showing

ketchose - - Bug Reports & Issues

For various reasons I had to reinstall my computer recently. All drivers are properly installed (especially the video driver). But since the reinstall, the unit images are no longer showing. (units only, buildings are fine). I play from Chrome. I tried clearing the cache, restarted Chrome, restarted the computer... always the same thing. In the Research pane or when you select a squad of units or if I want to recruit new units.... images aren't showing. 1.png2.png

• interesting fact : I had to reinstall my computer. After I did, I tried to connect to Chrome game site and was unable to login with any of the known login/gameid/passwords. But then I tried to login using my Facebook account and that worked. My facebook credentials are the same as one of the combination I tried... So what's the deal ???

• still don't know what login to use in the Steam game app. (game id? game id with alliance tag? email address as seen in settings? or what else?) I looked at Chrome login/password store to find that it's using the email address. I tried all combination with the password used in Chrome... nothing will do.

• ingame name... is it what shows up in the main page above my rank or is it my email address in the setting page? In any case, I tried both and got "Invalid username or password." However, once I try one and get the error message, it feels as if it doesn't even try to log me in again with other login info. Do I need to completely close and restart the game between each attempt? After too many failed attempts, does my account lock? (how many attempts and for how long? on the web, my account is alw…

• ok so that ranked 1 account (ketch20100) is now disconnected from my steam game app... But I'm still unable to login to the game app with the same account as the one I use in Chrome. I use the same login and password in the game app as the website but in no time it tells me : Invalid username or password . If I try any other combination hit PLAY, nothing happens. the "invalid username or password" remains. It doesn't even blink or anything. I'm not even sure if the app really tries to log me in …

• Ketch20100

• Hi, I've been playing CoN for a few months now using Chrome and I just discovered there's a game app downloadable from Steam. So I tried that and for some reason, the game loads with a new account (that I didn't create). I assume it created a new CoN account from my Steam account. How can change the CoN account used in the game app from Steam and use the same account I've been using for months in Chrome? I know, I don't want to play games with 2 accounts... I just want to use the same account th…