Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wrong Borders everyhwere

Gmtavares - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “Dear Gmtavares, we are actually very aware of Europe's past and present borders. The ones you mention may be politically or personally important, and that's both totally fine, but they are not relevant in gameplay terms. Should we ever release a "Balkans" Scenario we will quite surely have them. If you want to play on that level, there are some very cool Hearts of Iron mods or games such as Supreme Ruler on Steam (although that's really a hard case with quite quirky UI). /…

This is a perfect example of no excuses! Why is this done wrong? (Croatia-Bosnia). Like, they are both AI's, so what is the interest in having a terrible border? forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ebdb8d7ff67bd1f10ed7a1047 That little bit of Croatia near the coast, that borders Montenegro is not needed, it is just that one of the most important Croatian cities is there. Addind Montenegro would be a nice touch, as the province is already there. Fixing the border between Croatia ans Bosnia is absolute…

• Quote from Serhat-Y-: “If you want you can read the history about cyprus. The half is Turkey and the half is Greece. Everyone in Turkey know that azerbajini helps also but armenia threat them so they dont helped. otherways cyprus was all for turkey. But that is not the discussion. the discussion is that the game is 21 century so more realistic. half turkey and half greece. ” As you said, 21st century: Half is Greek Cyprus, half is Turkish Cyprus. I AM SAYING THAT: You can't give half to turkey a…

• Quote from Serhat-Y-: “cyrpus (half is for turkey and half is for greek) ” Meh.... Half is Greek Cypriot, Half is Turkish Cypriot. Like, it should be represented anyway... Not as a province of turkey! So, on that, I agree.

• -->Name: Gmtavares -->Country you would like to play: France -->RP Example: TBD (will skype you if needed) -->Write one rule mentioned : Premium currency is not encouraged since it is not required to play in this RP -->Agree that you will follow the nuclear capability of your nation: YES -->If you agree that you will be banned if you do not follow the rules: YES --> My condition: I am given all of France's current holdings overseas (overses regions and territories) - Corresponds to the following…

• Quote from Germanico: “Just to explain why we initially did not include Spain: Spain is not one of the top most important militarized countries (maybe for the better) and we needed Spain as expansion space for England and France. Imagine Spain as player country - I would definitely not want to play France wedged in between Spain, England, Germany and Italy with virtually no space to expand besides... Switzerland. Same goes for Pakistan - we wanted some room between Iran and India. Hope that expl…

Quote from Germanico: “Just kidding. But for us here in Malta this still is hurtful ” I know, right? I mean, some islands are simple to be made into AI's, or to be awarded to the countries they are a part of. (previously mentioned Mediterranean Islands and Macaronesia). There are also 2 or 3 problems in Europe, specially Bosnia and Croatia, the lack of Moldava, which could totally be an AI if Romania had 2+ provinces, the lack of funny, funny Gibraltar, little Luxemburg and Andorra. They are abo…

• I am aware that what the community thinks ultimately makes the difference. I know that from when I made a tone of suggestions in s1914 and NWE seeing some of them implemented (the most important ones), and some not implemented. When you say: Quote from Germanico: “Potential countries for an expansion would be Pakistan, Thailand, Spain, Greece amongst others. ” Did you mean that they may come out in a map expansion, or that they are good for countries to expand? As I previously stated in another …

• Add Countries / Make them playable

Hi! I understand that the map was drawn to make it more balanced and more playable, but I have 2 or 3 concerns: 1. Molvada, Armenia, The UAE and Bahrein could totally be depicted in the map; 2. Spain, New Zeeland, Pakistan and the Philippines or even Ireland could totally be turned into playable countries. 3. Some island nations could also be added (Not only the most important ones - Cyprus and Cape verde, but also: Mashall islands, Micronesia, Vanuatu, Tuvalu, Samoa), while some other islands (…

Quote from Seele07: “Also, Hamburg without a harbour. Thats a scandal And Jerusalem dont exist. ” Wow, I had not seen that. :O Those are scandals indeed!

• Hi! I would be interested in an RP Some of you guys might already know me, if not, I have been RP'ing in S1914 and NWE for a while now!!! This is such a great game (that can still improve, though), and I will love to RP here.

Hi, What I would suggest is for overseas territories of some countries to be linked to them (Greenland and the Faroe Islands; Svalbard and Jan meyen), while others are made client stated, which start with full share map and RoW with their homeland country (I.e. Falkland Islands / New Caledonia). The other thing I would suggest is that some african nations are created to serve as AI. Personally, I love starting in North or South Africa. Specially Egypt and Morocco, for the fact of their strategic…

Hi guys! Some of you might know me, some might not. So, I am a GO in NWE, and I am also a Geography and History enthusiast. When I saw this game, I totally fell in love with it... Seeing that I started in a place without much border and nation issues. But then I saw them... ALL OVER THE PLACE... I set out, then, to try and discover the most important issues. So, here is a list of them, in pictures. I am sure you can see what the problems are. If not, I will add a list with them later on, once I …