Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elite battle tank is a huge asset. cost effective for the power you get. For the European edition is even more of a killer.

• What will happen to Season 2 Elite Helo ??? we earn this unit and have to pay $$$$ for membership to have a unit... We will still get its scout capability right? As it was earned that way, and subsequently we are requested to make a purchase for a known return item/service/good.

• Sooooo = A. Gunships lose radar of infantry signature altogether? OR will Gunships lose ALL radar? B. Are ATK Helis losing radar signature of infantry ?

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from MJANE: “Another million $$ question XYZ: Will new players ever get the luxury privilege of playing with Elite Battle Tank Fortress man eating wrecking balls ??? Is there any means for Noobs to be able to play with MK3's like mortgaging my house to play ??? Will it ever be a level fair playing terms for Noobs to use these? ” What unit are you refering to? ” Season 1 Elite Battle Tank

• Noob here. Germanico: A. what is a Mk 1 eyeball ? B. when is this in effect- Jan 28? PerigeeNil: C. i thought stacks can still be seen as a white blip but not single Inf. Is this accurate? Developers: D. Will all this be clearly stated on the units capability ? E. Will this happen to games in progress? F. What will the UAV drone be able to detect? G. Quote: "Stealth Aircraft will in future have completely no radar". Is this not part of the upcoming changes just subsequent H. What can detect Stea…

• season 1 tank membership

MJANE - - Questions & Answers

The Panda, A. I was intentionally terse! Their is no helping poor documentation but for the game to document it. B. I was not looking for help when pointing out their discrimination of new players either. Do I think they will change their discrimination of new players and seasonal units on my account and my posts? no I do not... SO POLITELY to you ThePanda - Dont make this about me - talk about politeness - for what the game is clearly discriminating - unethical practices deserve no polite respo…

• Seasonal Units discrimination

MJANE - - Suggestions

Let me put this another way... regarding Seasonal Units - Season 1 tank I will not buy $$ a membership when this game discriminates against new players !!! I will never spend money $$ again in this game the discriminates against new players. this player will not play a game that has discriminating practices. to offer distinctive and selective advantages to certain tenured players is wrong. to create a bias against new players is wrong. limit on 3 units or not it completely and emphatically is a …

Goldenguy, duly noted. however, I do not take kindly to discriminating practices by businesses !!! ... ridiculous to see it in a game... It clearly gives a substantial advantage... just learned they are making more changes yet again... and again... and again... they call it balance - but the whole radar issue thing - it is re-balancing just for the sake of shaking things up. NOT balancing the game. Stop letting them fool you with this lame response.

I DID search around in this forum!!! The only viable source for pertinent specific game information are from the gamers here in this forum more often than not. Not even "support" of the game helps.. they ignore the tickets OR deflect you to ask other gamers and yes, even mention Discord. HOW LAME they do not support their own game. HOW LAME documentation sucks so bad, GAME DOCUMENTATION SUCKS. 3 of my Plarium game friends have already quit after I invited them here, because DOCUMENTATION SUCKS. …

• I haven't played this game very long... WAAAAAY to MANY rolling CHANGES... waaaaay too often... Just when some new players are learning the game in past couple months . Changes are thrown in randomly without advance notice. Bad business, what am I paying for. I am expecting certain things because that is the way it was.... then random, often, no notice changes occur !!! so now RADAR changes too. just when a person learns certain mechanics... now there is no way to tell radar signatures of single…

Once a Season has finished, only players who earned the required Season Points to permanently unlock the unit will be able to mobilize it. - You need to reach the minimum required Season Points and have an active Security Council Membership at the end of the season. - Once a unit is permanently unlocked, it is yours to keep, even after your Security Council Membership expires UNFAIR SELECTIVE BIAS !!! IT is a unit that has DISTINCTIVE advantages and offered on a SPECIFIC SELECTIVE BIAS to certai…

• this needs attention by developers

I think it is absolutely a piece %^#&$%# and completely unorthodox to PENALIZE NEW PLAYERS not ever being able to enjoy units that are offered only to long time players: ELITE BATTLE TANKS for Season 1 player ONLY meeting necessary points. AND........ it says you can PAY membership to permanently unlock it !!!!! ONLY if you read it black & white what it specific says - you still did not reach the Season 1 points ()let alone was never even playing the game back then) so once some poor new saps pa…

• I had to break up and land one at a time UGGGHHH

• 5 helos at a time right? i landed 2 individually... when I tried to add 3 later it is beyond its complement??

• how to land on carrier- having awful time

• Whoops! Spec Forces are not Stealth while on transports ships? Makes me re-think the characteristic for a Spec Force in Air-Assault... begs the question: Is the Air-Assault in-air actions stealth ?????? Now I just assumed by all means a Stealth unit for every level of its being was always stealth. and you work to get it to land on air... ((( As if in my head it perhaps was a Navy seal or something, now that's a cool idea. ))). I know, I know... perhaps it is about the balance. That sure would be…

• Please explain the Naval Officer missile magazine requirements. The ship classes I do not recognize for Task Force Commander at level 4 Research

• Artillery and missiles

If an AA has 1hp and a missile 3 hp... one can fire 2 or 3 cruise missiles at same time and hit right? OR does one have to hit first then the other hit with in the 'window of time' before next patrol attack of the AA? ( I think its 10min.) If one has a SAM and its 3hp - a missile/warhead being sent is 3hp - can same tactic be applied? say fire 3-5 missiles at it?

• missiles and morale

So Nukes effect your countries morale. Do chemical Missiles?