Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Patch Notes 2302.28

YankovR - - News and Updates

Quote from kurtvonstein: “hell I just noticed that insurgents now have full hitpoints when they spawn. that’s horrible. they easily kick an infantry like that. ” Yes I noticed that too... why... just why?

• h e l p p l e a s e

YankovR - - Bug Reports & Issues

Yep, this has been an ongoing issue for the past like 2 years lol

• A nation with no capital?

YankovR - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Zozo001: “This happens when the original capital is conquered by an enemy. ” The original capital wasn't conquered by anyone, from the screenshot you can see that all of his cities are intact. Also, I checked all pages from the News and at no point was his capital conquered. The guy simply did not have a capital

It's been a few days already and he still doesn't have a capital

Is it possible to not have a capital while playing the game? I just encountered an enemy with seemingly no capital, even when I click on Info the field next to "Capital" is blank. Screenshots below: prnt.sc/2I5fmNxazDV5 prnt.sc/eReAhHsRRSL6 any thoughts?

• Oh my god I left the game for a while and I was hoping they fixed their servers in the meantime but nahh

• Quote from Fereyd: “It`s the forst time i saw a land unit locking a naval unit in battle. But basically, it works as intended. Normally naval units lock nacval units or land units disembraking. Maybe "retreat" would have unlocked your unit as well. also, setting a new "move" order unpacks the transport ” Yes it is the first time i ever saw that happening too. Thanks for the answers!

• So my transport convoy got into a fight with a towed artillery situated in a city... I couldn't move my ship, nor disembark my units, i had to destroy the artillery first with a strike jet, otherwise all of my units would have slowly died. I don't think this is supposed to happen? prnt.sc/sekzj8 - posting the link, because i still can't attach the picture directly in the forum, because apparently this is broken as well?

• Quote from 737373elj: “If you have been brainwashed, you won't know you have been brainwashed. Yet if you are not brainwashed, you won't know you are not brainwashed. So are we brainwashed? Thoughts? This is the sort of thing Stratieon may like ;P ” If you are able to identify and ridicule the ones that are brainwashed and if u are able to distinguish between scientifically accepted truth and propaganda, it is a good sign that you are NOT brainwashed and you know it

• SERVERS STABILIZING

YankovR - - News and Updates

Yep servers are down as usual boys. I'm having issues with the game almost on a daily basis at this point. Either can't connect at all or having to reload the game frequently. I just hope nobody can log in right now, cuz I'm in the middle of a war with another coalition ...

• Seems like some servers are down again... this sh.t is happening on a daily basis at this point

• First time player

YankovR - - General Discussion

700k ?! how?! So I expect a lot more people to complain these days

• As i previously wrote, the word "gold" is a taboo here mate. This one would get deleted too. They'd tell you to suck it up and just leave that game and start a new one, hoping not to face the same issue again. Won't listen to your feedback unfortunately.

• kick from a game

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “ok columbo .. how are they going to tell difference between 2 people on same wifi router or 1 person with two accounts. For Fooks sake your dense on this.. just quit cheating. yeah i wasn't cheating .. that's my triplet brothers playing on same wifi. ” Oh my goodness I don't want to repeat myself for the 10th time but seems like u still don't understand what i'm talking about it's NOT about cheating, it's about new players who don't know that rule and get banned, becaus…

• kick from a game

"+ + + + BANNING NOTICE + + + + Since the last post there have been 269 CoN accounts caught as multi-accounting across all languages (this value includes accounts belonging to the same person). This number does not include players who Wolfpack or tried to cheat their way around other rules in place. If you have a very strong suspicion of a multi-accounter in your game, use the ingame bug report button to contact your nearest support staff, who will be more than happy to assist, but please, while…

• kick from a game

Once again i see nothing about using the same IP there, show me where does it state anything about that?

• kick from a game

Where exactly in that monthly ban list it is stated that you can't play using the same internet? And no i don't want flashing lights, i'm just saying that it is far from "clearly stated" and many people do play with their roommates or friends, which is the case for most mp games too. How is "PLAY FAIR or GET BANNED.....Only one Nation per player." indicative that you can't play with ur roommate? I'm using one nation and he is using one nation?

• kick from a game

You mean the small "i" icon on the top right corner of the box and then the tiny text in the bottom left of the screen? Well i wouldn't describe that as "clearly stated". What i can describe as clearly stated is when you are about to start a new game and you get the message "Important: Only one nation allowed per player!" ... So maybe put the warning about the internet connection thing there as well?

• kick from a game

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Well anyone caught with multiple accounts could just say "hey thats my roommate" it clearly states two accounts from same IP on same game will be banned. play different maps. ” Where is it clearly stated? Let's say i just registered and have never visited the forum and decided to play with my roommate or a friend from home?

• Yep, that's very annoying... one time i was fighting an enemy coalition and when they saw i was winning, they positioned their units at random locations around the ocean...like at the bottom or in the corners of the map. So i had to spend a very long time scouting the map lol