Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 122.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• attack aircraft, OP?

Wade97Wade - - General Discussion

(SAM) HP x Damage = 11 x 20 or = 13 x 20 = 220 = 260 (SF) HP x Damage = 9 x 25 = 225 Very similar total output until you consider that SAM's can hit more than once. SAMS weakness vs SF is it's HP.. Once stacked with other units that weakness is mitigated. I guess SF are OP if you: a) Have no/not enough Anti-Air measures in place b) Fail to stack SAM's with other units

• Season Five Elite Unit Idea

Wade97Wade - - Suggestions

Quote from Gen. Grievous: “Yeah, we need a naval unit with LOW radar. ” I think you were onto something here. Have a look at max level Mobile Radar.. It says it can detect "low" naval signatures. The trouble is the only "low" naval units are subs.. BUT MR would need Sonar to be able to detect these low naval units in the first place. Maybe the MR's stats were intentionally left like this in preparation for the future low radar surface vessels.

• So the Mobile version of the game has recently been introduced to the game which has opened the game to a whole new market of people. This can and most likely will change the game both in positive and negative ways. Lets assume the mobile version will take off. Some positives: - We can now play anywhere - There will be more players - Extra $$ for the devs means the game can advance/less bugs etc - The new players will still be noobz (for now) - Eventually there will be a huge pool of challenging…

• Aircraft Carriers

They provide immediate support to your your LZ and the area surrounding it without revealing to the enemy where your Air Support is based at, what angle it will be attacking next and they will have no idea where/if you intend on landing ground forces. All of this can happen without having to wait approx. 12 hours for an airbase to be built. Think about it: If the enemy sees you have seized a coastal city and are building an airbase they will have time to prepare defeces beyond the range of your …

• Units with little use

A maxed out Corvette would be basically as useful as a lvl 1 Corvette. So my answer would be a Max level Corvette. In regards to ASW: If you build ASW it will allow you to rely on Cruisers/Frigates instead of Destroyers/Frigates. Cruisers are the best anti-ship unit. So just by building some ASW you can protect yourself against the threat of submarines and therefor will not need build destroyers. The added benefit of ASW is that it will take 0 return damage from subs. Yes, Destroyers are sub-hun…

• MIGHT BE A CHEATER

Wade97Wade - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hey buddy mentioning players names like this is not allowed on the forum so it will be taken down by admin soon. In situations like this all you need to do is go into the specific game your talking about and submit a "Bug Report". Look for the Gear icon down the lower right of the screen, click on it to expand the list of tabs. Click on the icon that looks like a literal bug.

• Quote from GoldenGuy: “Quote from Wade97Wade: “Elite Railgun do have sight range but it would be unlikely they would react in time to be able to deal several shots, that's why they were only landing counter shots. If you want to avoid these confusing issues with units you have to learn how to sort of break down and analyse all the stats the devs provide us with. The Elite Railgun having an AA range of 100 but having zero radar capabilities is a prime example. I've attached a photo of the stats o…

• Elite Railgun do have sight range but it would be unlikely they would react in time to be able to deal several shots, that's why they were only landing counter shots. If you want to avoid these confusing issues with units you have to learn how to sort of break down and analyse all the stats the devs provide us with. The Elite Railgun having an AA range of 100 but having zero radar capabilities is a prime example. I've attached a photo of the stats of Cruisers for you: You will see the "missing" …

• Quote from Second Cannae: “I don't recall having my naval units wait at all. ” Hey it came to me: Maybe your ground stack was engaged with the enemy stack and then your corvette came along and fired the shot that destroyed the enemy stack. At that exact same time the game was in the middle of handing the city over to you and that caused you to "hit your own city"

• How do I win game?

Wade97Wade - - Questions & Answers

Playing nations like Philippines will leave you surrounded by many potential enemies. Worst of all 100% of your homeland is within range of enemy ships. This makes your coast difficult to defend and you will often find yourself logging in to find every city bar the one or two defended with ships have been bombed. I suggest you try playing as a nation that is either landlocked (Belarus, Bolivia) or nearly landlocked nations (Argentina, Canada). There are a lot of different options - Try to find a…

• I can safely say your issue is not a bug: The Elite Railgun does not have active radar of it's own and therefor would require another unit to provide it with radar support in order to activate the attacking cycle of it's air defenses. i.e. Your Elite Railgun cannot engage what it cannot detect unless being fired upon. - You will therefor need another unit which does have radar nearby/with your Elite Railguns if you want them to be able to detect and fire upon air targets at a distance

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “its more about destroying the building with artillery that bothers me...and lets me take helicopters.... ” Love it.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “i dont think people care about moral penalty due to artillery bombing... ” ...until they need to bomb their own city to reclaim it...

• how do I counter MRLz?H

Quote from yzjqx: “If they dont have mobile aa, railguns, or asf + awacs u can use helis. Artillery will always beat ur ground units since they can hit it and run away. There are also other ways i think the cheapest vs someone with mrls + railguns is either ur own mrls or specops. ” Hmmm maybe the Elite version of helis could be treated as an MRL hunter? Along side SAS sounds like a good idea

• how do I counter MRLz?H

pleaze help meh how do i counter MRLz? I keep rushing them with tankz and jetz and nothing is working. does anybody know how i cen effectively counter MRLz without tryen to outnumber them with MRLz of meh own? Loves it.

Quote from Light-Bringer: “How about elite missiles. Hypersonic cruise missiles that can hit a target before the aa picks it up (under 10 min) Chemical missiles that turn destroyed units into Zombies "dirty bombs" which are esentially nukes with massive radioactive spread over damage. Or go full WAaaaaAAAgh!! And throw Roks at the humies. ” I kind of want Elite AWACS

• Yeah it seems like it was one of 2 things: 1. A freak incident at exactly 23:28:59 where your infantry landed at the precise moment your corvette was firing on the city 2. If your corvette (Corvette A) had a FULL visual on the enemy units (Enemy Group A) within that city - Then if you pressed the "wait for X time" command on your infantry (Infantry A) the game will occasionally bug out and randomly calculates how long it would take Corvette A to destroy Enemy Group B. Now it resets your Wait for…

• Quote from MrBookShelf: “Again, we are discussing about artillery vs artillery. You are free to open another tread to discuss about elite chopper. ” Mate I've seen you in posts talking about Anime that have nothing to do with the thread at all? I'm offering people a way to kill MRL effectively without having to outnumber them with MRL of your own + At the same time encouraging people to purchase the SC membership so they can have solid units.

Quote from 737373elj: “Elite Strike Fighter* ” I feel like they won't make Elite versions of already available "Elite" units such as: S-SF, S-ASF, S-B etc So if we are in line for a new Elite Air unit I feel like it would have to be some form of Elite Naval Patrol Craft, or fingers crossed: An Elite ASW Helicopter. This would change the way we go about Naval wars if the units stats are good enough.

• I'm not even bothering to tag the guy that still doesn't realise ELite Chopper are a stealth unit and AA can only hit it once. Lmao. This minion also cannot calculate math effectively enough to realize there is a reason behind "yellow, orange and red" overstacking penalties. Apparently more overall damage for the exact same damage returns isn't a smart way to attack?