Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pause button

Blue Tortoise - - Suggestions

I like this maybe for a game mode. For general games, i think it's terrible. But I cut my teeth on a facebook game with a huge base in the Phillipines, so i'm used to coordinated assaults happening during prime sleeping time.

• what map are we playing? Because the strats differ wildly based on that for me

• i'm putting my money on the naval player personally. Force projection

• Playing a public game right now with a coalition partner using a carrier for coastal bombardment. No other ships. No aircraft. Just the carrier.

• Anyone looking for a simulation should just buy hearts of iron 4 and call it a day. Then let me know if they ever manage to win that clunky thing because I'm not too big a man to admit that i always lose in hoi4

• never have understood the need for these 4x / 1x flame wars, since most games get each lol

• kruzer

Quote from Dealer of Death: “"Cruisers are tasty!" - Anonymous AIP Tier 3 Wolfpack ” everything gets a return

• I mean i shoot down UAV's over my units too because they are you know, visible until they hit stealth

• kruzer

well you gotta build NG with the cruisers. modern problems require modern solutions

• kruzer

The cruiser is also my favorite unit. Bosnian W

• The Price of Victory

Blue Tortoise - - General Discussion

Quote from Red Snapper: “Quote from Blue Tortoise: “I played a game one with a guy that revealed national forces probably 10-12 times on various countries. He also had the most insane navy i've ever seen and have never come close to duplicating, so i'm going to assume that coalition victory cost him well over 200k, probably north of 300k which seems a bit excessive to me. I'm usually good for about 5k or so to speed up a few key things or raise morale in a hurry, after that it's too rich for my …

• The Price of Victory

Blue Tortoise - - General Discussion

I played a game one with a guy that revealed national forces probably 10-12 times on various countries. He also had the most insane navy i've ever seen and have never come close to duplicating, so i'm going to assume that coalition victory cost him well over 200k, probably north of 300k which seems a bit excessive to me. I'm usually good for about 5k or so to speed up a few key things or raise morale in a hurry, after that it's too rich for my blood!

• dont bother to check it or realize it's even there is my assumption. Now that i think about it though i've never tried to look at those modifiers on mobile.

• Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Quote from TheShinwacker: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from TheShinwacker: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “My thinking is that NGs are good normally only because of their cheapness,(correct me if i am wrong) but now in this case there are infinite units, ill choose mech inf because of its greater stats ” But you are forgetting the defense bonuses the NG provide. ” ” ” Finally... someone gets it ” It feels like a lot of people manage to never see the terrain modifiers …

• I could see maybe 2, but how does that really add anything of value?

• Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Wow, what did I miss? I would be grateful for a summary of all perspectives of this…errr…wonderful dialogue, as my poor brain cannot quite process all 6 pages of it ” to quote the sopranos, frankly i'm depressed and ashamed that it spiraled that far out of hand.

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from xXWolfXx: “Do I really want to know whats going on lol. Do not forget to be respectful and keep the conversation civil everyone, thank you ” I'm sorry mr moderator it's that people really cannot read and bring off topic subjects from other threads. Then again it's not their fault, since locking a thread because i made a slight criticism...well it doesn't really help does it? ” OBJECTION! You brought that here from another thread no…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from KFGauss: “. . . I have to apologize . . . ” you were the one going off-topic ” That reading comprehension thing you mentioned seems to be a widespread problem. Notice that I was apologizing to you (and to the rest of the readers). ” Quote from xXWolfXx: “Do I really want to know whats going on lol. Do not forget to be respectful and keep the conversation civil everyone, thank you ” probably not but for what its worth i've just remembered t…

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Blue Tortoise: “you can say it as many times as you like, you'll still be wrong. There is a method to deal with everything, so when you suggest something as trivial as making transport a researched unit, there's going to be some pushback. The only thing there is no counter to honestly is superior teamwork, coordination and... sit down because this might make you dizzy at the thought, strategy. ” Ya in the I'm in game right now: (Earlier in game) I just mad…