Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Opulon: “Operators can obviously check several things that are symptoms of wolfpacks. And help you cut them nice and clean. ” this^ in the case shown, a GO would be using other methods [which cant be divulged] to ascertain if cheating is occurring. There are alot of methods and tools in place to enable a good investigation of each case, these of course cannot be publicly discussed..but we can at least reassure the players, that they exist I hope some of the capable players in the CoN …

• I kinda feel like nerfing the market as a measure to limit multis is 'waving a white flag' to them, and limiting the playability of the game for all just to affect the attempt to cheat of a few, curing a virus by killing the host body. I advocate a strong human staff wall to stop cheats in preference to limiting everyone's game experience.

• STRATEGIC BOMBERS UPDATE 290317

FMD - - News and Updates

sloppy nation leadership skills [and a little lag I guess] is what causes large selections to be problematic. for a few [? nobody I know] trying to play this game on a weak tablet [Ive seen it hit 1 gig memory in my task manager] or mobile device is also a nightmare, and I dont think any change to dumb down the UI or selection options to make CoN work better on smart phones is a benefit to the majority. Trying to select all your units of one type is now impossible... especially late game when yo…

• Population... will it rise?

FMD - - Questions & Answers

the lack of growth I am most confused about is also on my homeland cities that are very built up [inc hospitals] and been held at 100% morale. I prefer not to state my map in public forum... I have too many ex-enemies from previous games that might jump in just to harass me if tickets are needed for this I can provide.. the data given by others in this topic is as good as my own. [we have same issue to report]

I wish I had seen the same because then I would understand this mechanic, but I havent. I have some majorly built up starting provs that have not gained population (@day 35) .. and others less built up that have, including captured cities. player conjencture and opinion is welcome I guess... But I posted my question here for staff, I would love to get an answer that will help me [and others] plan future games. Is the population mechanic being adjusted? is it normal that some cities never grow? […

+1 day bumped. if there is something I am not doing right to grow cities I am trying to find that out soon enough to help me in my current map.

+2 days I have seen SOME cities rise... one even did so about an hour after I captured it :o However I have a number of homeland cities that stubbornly refuse to grow. is this feature experiencing bugs? [I can make a ticket if that helps] or is it normal that some cities wont grow after 33 days? Thank you in advance

I have a level 5 province from the start of my game.. I have held it at 100% morale and it has a level 2 hospital. I am now at day 31 and it has not grown in size. How do we get population to rise?

• Quote from DevinMacGregor: “I love this game so far. I am writing down unit formations for future reference. Plus building up your home cities especially in what you need the most. Anyway thanks for this game. I would love to have the ability to have private games to where you can invite people to play that you know will keep playing till the Earth is absorbed by Sol. ” Hi DevinMacGregor. You have two vital aspects down in your 1st round. that is a good start on the learning curve! i.gyazo.com/3…

• the transport planes are 10 hp [I think] so weak, yes. were you online at the time they arrived?

• how do i delete my agents?

FMD - - General Discussion

Quote from IshXIII: “Once in the pool you can also fire them ” here you go RakkiDakki .. the official way to do it. This means you can fire just the amount you want to get rid of. Im surprised that unassigned spies are hurting your econ as much as you say

• how do i delete my agents?

FMD - - General Discussion

hmm... I know one way... its a bit of a workaround though [not really official] deliberately empty your cash stockpile [stick it on market or spend it] JUST before the day change calculation. The spies will go unpaid and quit...

• Q: how do I make AI like me ?

the attempt to mitigate constant -25 morale with bunkers.... requires a lvl 5 bunker in EVERY city. I am finding out now, that this EATS all components income... stopping me from making units. If bunkers are meant to be required, to hold up homeland cities morale then their upkeep is a bit of a problem.

• Ships Losing HP

It just sounds like an utter waste of expensive troops to me, [to do this in CoN] to stack them into the red and lose full attack strength. I like to get full value for money out of my units

• Ships Losing HP

Quote from Gorczyk: “Hi FMD, Terrain-based attrition is intentional, it represents units suffering combat fatigue and prevents doomstack strategy. ” Hi .. and I know. [I didnt have a question] some other guy resurrected this thread I am curious what 2 devs think a doomstack is [now Ive seen two use the word]... with maximum stack of 5 units in CoN before damage efficiency and speed are reduced... and state based damage efficiency in cow + s1914... I dont know how this is a problem? .. I dont kno…

• Ships Losing HP

all mechanical units of any type [and equipment of the infantry] suffer from various degrees of operational ware and tear. [did anyone say Germanico was wrong?] with terrain and weather being huge factors on that affect also. whether or not incorporating that into an online game makes it more fun, was a worthwhile topic here. [op started it last year]

Quote from Germanico: “@All: the idea actually is that global popularity replenishes over time - and you have to be a really really bad boy to drive it down. ” it replenishes with time... thanks. but you dont have to be a bad boy... I just had one simple and normal war [at a time] ... nothing fancy with no nuke or chem or any hard city attacks. and 8 more [still counting, one I killed off] ai nations all declared on me in less than 24hrs after my current war began

thanks for reply with the morale penalty capped at -25 for wars ... I guess it isnt totally broken... but ai hate is a bit too extreme! For my current map I saw this same problem coming and I got bunkers made ahead of time.... but majority of players [anyone new] will not assume they have to do this. Anyone who doesnt get level 2/3 bunkers built in all cities before trying to goto war... is out of luck... and if they have already got army upkeep up and no oil income left over, they can never mak…

More ai are snowbalłing my situation now... punishing me for too many wars? but im not starting those wars myself... new ai wars are popping up before my eyes and quite literally wrecking my game [by crashing my econ + production] is this bug or intended???

Quote from FMD: “how to prevent it dropping? ” ^ this, and what Spanky said, ''what helps it rise?'' thanks to those refraining from spamming my thread. this is a Q and A topic posted in the correct section.