Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 375.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• umm well yes ta is useless but ma is good as it had more than artillery v artillery thing with its hp it can't be easily ambushed or shoot by planes yes ta is bad but ma is fine. may be give ma airlift earlier? idk

• I don't know but ma is already a match for mrl so buffing it makes it the only choice. Also artillery are not supposed to be equal I mean mrl already cost electronics limiting ur other choices . also building cost is relevant as lvl 3 barracks is important for a lot of unit but lvl4 is very limited (yet it is kind of a must if u need theater defense but still many games doesn't early on). I don't think mrl is easy to get if u r in active region with a lot of fighting around.

• usually I'm the one who knocks. killing my friends one after another it just how the game works u need space to expand yammi. so no excuse needed that's the nature of life.Once the player is off all his home land cities are attacked (no row I never give those) with counter units to his defenses.

• rising tides reacted angry

• Victory Site Bonus

abdul_the_brave - - Questions & Answers

also u can use local industry to boost site production.

• Officer Names

abdul_the_brave - - General Discussion

historical figures e.g. james cook or jack sparrow on the naval officer.

• Open the Slave Market

abdul_the_brave - - Suggestions

Quote from MrBookShelf: “Not enough war crime. ---Building--- Organ harvest center. - massively reduce growth (can be negative and reduce your population) - a lot of income indeed - when building damage below 40% hp you will get caught. it will be on the news and you received massive morale debuff the whole country. Local detained camp. - can only build on capture city (not annexed) - no slavery, I swear. - +15% resources production - -15 moral (local debuff) - if city got liberated. The one who…

• Split After Unit Idea

abdul_the_brave - - Suggestions

yes actually control is pretty hard and needs activity in this game u can't split after time and combine. the major problem is u might lsoe soe of those units while in the way and the split will be in accurate but still they should add an army control board that u can essentially give strict orders to each unit where to go at each time and so.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “@Opulon Thank you for your assessment.It was very detailed. I can totally follow you. This is a online Multiplayer game. Means if you can do a hit and run (mean dealing damage without taking damage) then you eventually win the game. Thats what makes every ranged weapon superior in this game. How often did i kill n enemy because I bombed him while he was offline. As long as most players still produce massive infantry as their main battleforce it doesnt matter if they get…

• Quote from Opulon: “I love how all the competitive and trained players are like "it's an elaborated troll, right ? You can't seriously think the thing is overpowered, it's pretty easily countered. At best, it's a fancy AA" when all the casuals are like "noooooooooooooooooo, it's broken and op" Teburu : one day i was talking with Germanico about how Artillery was immensely powerful compared to other ground units, and how it easily translated in 10 K/D in average, especially when facing the usual …

• Quote from Teburu: “you're giving the railgun far more credit than it deserves ” I mean how do you know a good unit in ur opinion ? I mean putting the electronics cost aside it out performs ma in every aspect except health. ma is definitely one of the best unis so being better than ma qualifies u to be a beast. this health is fairly compensated by the fact u don't need as many air defense in the stack. I do think rail + asf is incredibly solid combo that costs way more than it is worth to kill (…

• they are hell of a great unit they combo very well with asfs as they are great vs missiles. I mean didn't they have this missile deference they would be balanced but how on earth can a war car shoot missiles better than sam. to be honest this is only day 28+ but in apocalypse games?!. realism ? this is not at all realistic but i don't card about realism that much. balance? I meant heir anti missile range is only 100 vs the 150 of theater defense system and u need 2 of them to act the same job bu…

• Eastern Doctrine

firstly lemme say that I think eurpean is best but with a slight advantage. the problem with eastern is they lack consistency they have great buff but in some cases they might be irrelevant. I mean the special forces is buff is great ( getting it early not the buff). It actually gives a huge advantage in european borders. sams are great and they get a good buff of 20% and to small counties this buff(and getting it early-kinda- ) make it immune to aircraft. same with mbts they are useless but in …

• Submarines

please stratiron try not to make all the comment (up to articles) 1 sentence.

• That's amazing how fast u acted

• Unlock elite heli?

If u make old units come back so easily people might wait and say I will get it later so I expect next season will ahve no come backs

• u r researching like every thing . gunships is some what problematic due to their range but u can use attack choppers to attack navy but attack choppers need components. destroyers eats components up. frigates are very important butif u have very low production go for sams and try to play carefully . u can later go for mrls they also need supplies and electronics. but u might have suffer from electronics and the lvl4 army base is very expensive for rising tides.one thing I know for sure when u h…

• Unlock elite heli?

I don't thnk it will be available next season may be the season after it

• Quote from Teburu: “ - finising rising tides with a solo win in 11 days ” wtf how is that? did u rush all sites or what?

• idk but does any one build cities that are not single purposed unless gold? only exception is If I'm not into navy and want to go for ballistic subs might use a city that is already producing something else as I don't produce them quite often and the 15 % increase in production should be in worthy city. I build army bases in cities I'm not interested on its production e.g. supplies and fuel If I have 3 fuel cities specifically russia