Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The members of the coalition will earn the amount they earned or the total the coalition has earned?

• Could i ask if you leave a coalition with a winning VP score IE over 1750 does that automatically end the game? If someone else leaves the coalition after achieving the winning score, do the automatically get first place even if other players have a higher score in the diplomacy screen?

• Feature to add to coalition

antisocialnz - - Suggestions

Quote from Last warrior: “Quote from antisocialnz: “positions of so called allies before we war them. ” Thank you very much, we have now less diplomatic relationship in new rounds because of traitors like you. ” So you missed the bit where i stated "so called allies"..actually you didnt you even quoted it..what would you do with someone that is your so called ally who then attacks your coalition members and refuses to stop.. Would you not think the traitor is someone your allied with who attacks…

• Feature to add to coalition

Ok so i frequently want to send screen shots of enemy positions or positions of so called allies before we war them. So at the moment we email them..but do you think there is a way we could load them up into the coliation screen so all members can see them? Obviously it will require more space on the old servers but tactifully it would be useful for live data to be shared..even if its via coalition chat much like FB messenger ?

• Ok, i had a region that had a friendly allied unit on it, i went to build an airfield not a issue...went to accelerate it with gold...got a issue basically acting like the area was under attack and it would not let me use gold to build it... i am figuring because my ally had a unit on it....understand that if the area was under attack..but with a friendly unit on it??

• So how are points calculated then? Surely say taking over a city is worth x points, annexing is worth x points...they must had up some how?

• Is there a points guide IE what points are gained annexing a city, buildings etc on how they all contribute to the final score and if there is can someone link it here for me? Thanks

• Could you guys add a filter system to the reporting event system -28-35 or more events if you go off line on average for 8 hours can be a little annoying to scroll through. Could it not be filtered into caterogiries such as build completed, terrorities, unit losts, misc for population events etc etc. A lot of the time i just want to look at the production side of things, i can usually tell how well a war is going or not by looking at the mapping/red zones.

• Hi when i try to access my spies or intel screen the pop up panel is no longer showing at all in my game. I cannot remove, add spies or spend gold on spy options as there is no screen.

• bug with spies

antisocialnz - - Bug Reports & Issues

I am having the same issue, i cannot access my intel screen to remove or place spies or spend gold revealing units...you have a bug in your servers guys, please sort it out.

• leaving a coalition

antisocialnz - - Questions & Answers

Can you leave a coalition after you join it? I feel one of my members might be feeding my unit whereabouts to the enemy.

• Thought dont over do it, i have seen forums die because an "Google first before asking" attitude is adopted. Yes questions get asked repeatedly..but if the emphasis is placed on players should search first...people will stop posting down the line....and you will see a Last post: 20/04/2014 in a forum section

• AWACS,submarines

If anyone flew an awac over my region that i could see...allowed by the game or not..war would occur....sorry but as its pointed out, the only reason to fly a awac is to have a looky at what units are there to plan an attack.

• stealth question

Just wanted to check before i start an incident that i can run a stealth UAV over someones region/cities and they will not be able to see it at all unless they have a unit/radar with stealth detection abilities?

• Hi, Could something be put in that when a player declares on another with alliances that a warning message comes up warning of alliances with x country for example "Warning Your about to declare on Italy, there are treaties in place with Egypt and India" Therefore it does not state the degree of the relationship but warns of potential alliances. I am suggesting this after another player attacked my mate and found himself at war with two of us, who in turn said he would never had done so knowing …

• Bug or intentional?

Units move, including AI's so the information 24 hours later will be in-correct, you mind fire a nuke at a city hours later to find the units not there.. hence the 2 hour window. To get around that - SCREEN SHOT

• New Building: ICBM Silos

Quote from rarh1: “In vain you refused it would have greatly diversified the gameplay and the special forces would finally become really useful..Provided that he can detect such complexes, and destroy them ” Most people put there launchers far into the middle of there territory anyhow, they would do the same with silo's making Special Forces missions against them difficult as they would be detected and shot down by relevant air forces. Also I would just build a silo and sit a couple of tanks, an…

• Game is unfair

Quote from Futureman99: “Change it or I quit. ” Change what? What a waste of time creating a post, the admins are not mind readers.

• How to join a coalition

Thanks, what tab do they need to be in before they scroll down to see the join button?

• A friend wants to join my coalition, unfortunately i do not know how either, i have created one but cannot see any invite option nor can he see how to apply? Suggestions on where to look?