Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Currently in a match in which another player times the AA cycle allowing him to fly into a SAM lvl2 (8x) protected area, patrol, do damage and get out without taking SAM damage (only basic defence damage). Apart from this being close to a bug, this tactic is supported by CON news that publishes the exact time AA fires. This info can be used to time an AA cycle. It is further supported by the fact that in a multiple AA stack all AA synchronise There is nothing to counter this strategy. I suggest …

• I found that stacking frigates with attack submarines is a powerful combi. For a landing to succeed you need frigates to provide air cover. Subs will keep corvettes and other naval at a distance. Throwing in a naval officer always helps.

• Mobile Anti Air is the 5th benefit in the Euro doctrine

• Elite subs are quite invisible. If you set them to "return fire" or "hold fire" they should even pass enemy ships without a fight. There is a catch: destroyers, naval recon and ASW helicopters reveal stealth units when in sight range. This is a great weakness and even imbalance in the AIP. Sight range destroyers 40 vs sight range AIP 50. So if you're fighting a stack with a destroyer your AIP will be in trouble fast. This is not correct because a RL AIP would have passive listening device and sh…

• Elite subs are quite invisible. If you set them to "return fire" or "hold fire" they should even pass enemy ships without a fight. There is a catch: destroyers, naval recon and ASW helicopters reveal stealth units when in sight range. This is a great weakness and even imbalance in the AIP. Sight range destroyers 40 vs sight range AIP 50. So if you're fighting a stack with a destroyer your AIP will be in trouble fast. This is not correct because a RL AIP would have passive listening device and sh…

• Good job, hope to test it soon.

• It can work if the location of your country allows it, being an Island nations helps. Played New Zealand last and build a strong navy. Finally was (suicide) attacked by Australia, beat him and took his place in the coalition.

• Would love it to be infantry with mortar and fire control. We have flying artillery already, unless it was bug and is fixed. I used towed artillery as flying artillery. If you have fire control settings on aggressive while using air assault it will start firing in the air (and stay airborne) when crossing a target.

• LtGen, thanks for spending the gold. I agree spending gold will not guarantee a win. And let us be real it even gives a touch of real life to the game. Nobody expects the USA, Russia or China to check their oppositions military and economic strength and size down accordingly. Let face it like in real live CON has (economic) superpowers. For me I like the extra challenge a gold player brings and I take pride in being able to force the opposition to spend gold.

• Transfer GOLD

Duinenstruiner - - Suggestions

I totally support the gifting of premium. Gifting of gold, although sympatic in alliance context as a bonus, should be considered carefully. Currently gold influences the game only in a limited way and a gold player can be countered by good cooperation. With a unlimited gold donation we could see the rise of mercenary class of players. A player can hire other players to win a victory for himself or his coalition. We could go back the Italy of the Condottieri, 14th-15th century.

• @PerigeeNil There is an advantage to that. If a city has a blimp, now you know it is support (artillery, MAA, SAM) or tanks.

• @MJANE Welcome back then. I think you're right about documentation that leaves something to be desired. In my opinion without complexity the game is no fun. I supose there could be a light version of the game with simpler/basic mechanics. When you reach a certain level you are allowed to join the "real" players. That would save everybody a lot of frustration.

• I hear positive sounds in my alliance too. Special forces will become more important as forward scouts for artillery and airforce (real life)

• BTW My Q-team has developed a way to play CON on mobile devices. Tested on Android at it works.

• I will miss the radar capabilities, radar is about second thing I research. I hope the new sightlines will reflect the drone scouting capabilities available to infantry. Also I might be fun when bigger infantry stacks (3+) at random cause a radar blimp/contact giving away their presence but only if the opponent is paying attention.