Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• T-80 Unit Model?

JosephFrost - - Bug Reports & Issues

I believe this issue may have been forgotten, because the Eastern tank model is still different to it's shown spite/image. Could we perhaps look at this again? The image below should show the issue, any word on this would be much appreciated.

• Alright, I've been playing this game for a good while now but haven't really been able to figure out how the banning for multi-accounting works. I am under the impression that two accounts on the same network will get banned but how exactly does this apply and work? Does it ban people using the same network or people using the same device on the same network? I've seen it mentioned that it bases it off IP address which implies that two people can be on the same network and in the same match but …

• Quote from Yak: “Dear players, We are aware that there was a server outage; we are booting back up in approx 30 minutes and all the games should be available soon, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. If any issues persist please leave a post here with your gameID. Thank you, ” I've still got one game down, 2,127,063 really hope you can fix it because that game was really starting to heat up and get good. Thanks for any help.