Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bounty

CGUTI - - Suggestions

Quote from Opulon: “Hello, as requested, i shall explain it in apples. We are in a strange world where Apples can be exhanged against heavy caliber guns, and the law encourages you to use heavy caliber guns to take Apple farms from your neighborhood. The more apple farms you capture, the more apples you produce by yourself, and so, the more heavy calibers you have, allowing to take more apple farms. However, the world is also dominated by a strange farming behemoth called "Dorado Fruits", that e…

• Bounty

CGUTI - - Suggestions

Quote from 737373elj: “Why not you try to face against the top-ranking player of the game your in, except twice as powerful. Do you or do you not get why Dorado does not want to add in this feature now. ” ... and I do pay Security Council

• Bounty

CGUTI - - Suggestions

Quote from 737373elj: “Why not you try to face against the top-ranking player of the game your in, except twice as powerful. Do you or do you not get why Dorado does not want to add in this feature now. ” you're not ansewring my question I've done that more than twice... and the top ranking player who always beats me is always a gold abuser I don't care about the gold users, I'm a far better than many of them and NO I don't get why dorado does not want it. Please, explain to me with pears and ap…

• Bounty

CGUTI - - Suggestions

Quote from Teburu: “there is no need for even more snowballing ” why?

• Bounty

CGUTI - - Suggestions

Quote from 737373elj: “When you conquer a city you get a portion of the resources from the person you conquered it from, usually around 50-200 of the resource. ” that's pennies on the dollar what if when I conquer all the cities of that country I get 80% of the resources at that moment? and what about the enemy units that survived?

• Bounty

CGUTI - - Suggestions

please explain

• Bounty

CGUTI - - Suggestions

keep this up

• Bounty

CGUTI - - Suggestions

for sure... Requirements: 1.- Security Council. 2.- Vatican Tax 20% 3.- Armored forces at 50% 4.- go on

• Bounty

CGUTI - - Suggestions

have you ever consider collecting bounty? when conquering a country you should also get its goodies... money, rares, electronics, supplies... etc even the remains of its armed forces! like in real life CoN admin could act like the Vatican and keep something of it... 20%?

• well, I think there is a name for that... DIPLOMACY

• SEASON 3 EXTENDED

CGUTI - - News and Updates

Quote from Yak: “Season_3_extended.png + + + + NOTICE + + + + Dear Players, I hope you've been staying indoors! In light of recent (sur)real world developments, it is important to note that the team is extending the Season 3 deadline. With more time on your hands we feel it to be the perfect opportunity for this initiative. This way we are better able to frame Season 3 around the COVID-19 period, and in doing so the Seasonal Leaderboard will better represent that. As a result the victors of Seas…

• Please Be Patient

CGUTI - - News and Updates

it's happening again...