Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, I am now making my final push to eliminate Greece. That brought me into border contact with different AI country (Serbia), and it immediately declared war on me. So I am now at war with 4 “countries”. Local Insurgency, AI Greece (soon to go away), AI Italy (declared war on me when I declared war on Greece), and now AI Serbia. I guess I just take all of Serbia that isn’t on a border? Maybe that will keep the AI from being war crazy. I could try the National Guard route mentioned above. They…

• It's my first game in a Flashpoint, and apparently the AI is war crazy. That's not necessarily a problem, but I don't see a good way to end a war with them. They ignore my peace offering, so I guess my only option is to conquer them? I could just ignore them, but I want my Morale to rise, and war keeps that from happening. If I just keep conquering territory, I'm going to spread myself out too thin. So I just accept the hit to Morale? I tried conquering them but then just letting the cities revo…

• Computer passive? Not in my game. My northern neighbor had practically all of his adjacent countries declare war on him over the course of a day or two. I was thinking they were all human players, turns out only one was (the first one that declared war). I assumed all the other were human players that decided to take advantage. Turns out all 4 were computer players. I had no idea he was fighting off 5 countries when he applied to be part of my coalition. Oh well, so far the computer controlled c…

• Quote from Teburu: “just check the newspaper to see which countries went inactive ai also spreads out their units across all their provinces, its also pretty passive ” I knew about the paper, but had forgotten you can look at past issues. So now I have a (slightly cumbersome) way to get this information.

• I'm playing my first game, but I can't seem to find a strategy guide out there, so please point me to it if these questions have already been answered. I'm trying to figure out how big of a military I should have, versus how much I should spend upgrading my economy. I've seen many people say you should probably be performing one research a day, so I've at least found an answer to my research question. I'm thinking maybe a good rule of thumb is to have 2 or 3 units per city you control (obviously…

• My first game, and trying to figure how which countries are human and which are computer. I'm getting conflicting information from different sources, and can't find anything on the forums, so I'm asking here. On my load screen it currently says there are 10/30 players (it's a Flashpoint game). This number seems to go up or down by one throughout the day. When it was still day 1-5 I figured it was just people going inactive and then someone else hopping in. However now I'm on day 6 and that is st…

• Quote from Gen. Grievous: “All ships (including transports) and subs heal 2 HP per day in coastal waters. All land units heal 1 HP in cities per day, we can increase this up to 6 HP per day via the use of the hospital building. We can heal land units and parked aircraft in provinces via the field hospital. Aircraft only heal when grounded. ” No all land units. It was mentioned that recon do not heal, and that is what I have seen so far in my first game. Makes me wonder if my tanks will heal... A…