Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A solution to this that I've been thinking about is to have the Annexation price go down over time based on length of time you've occupied that city, the morale in the city, the population in the city, and your investment in building within the city. I don't know what the equation for it would look like, but it makes sense that a city you've been in for a while, where the occupied populace is happy, and where you are investing in it would be cheaper to annex than a city you just took. A model li…

• Ah, now there's a winning idea. Hadn't thought to try that. Thanks!

• I have, but checking 53 tabs for the one stack you're looking for is a much larger time suck than hitting a single button on the city, province, or carrier that you know you flew the units out of.

• Have you ever been sending patrols, attacks, ferries, and flights over areas occupied with so many troops that you can't even see where your aircraft are flying anymore, or hardly even click on them? Have you ever sent your aircraft out but you just straight up forgot where you sent them and now you can't find them? Have you ever accidentally clicked in a province center adjacent to your city when directing a flight home (I know I should just use cancel orders) and your fighters landed and then …

• I don't know if these are bugs or suggestions, but they seem more like bugs. Build Queue It just seems reasonable that when you are sorting your queued buildings and units that they should start in the order that they are listed. Here's what my queue looks like: (The time is time until it starts.) 1 - Fixed Wing Officer - 18 hours, 56 minutes 2 - Recruiting Office - 3 days, 6 hours 3 - Recruiting Office - 4 days, 19 hours 4 - Local Industry - 1 day, 8 hours 5 - Local Industry - 1 day, 21 hours 6…