Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• me too 2 days now its a problem because someone maybe betray our coalition and attack us please check it

• hello everyone i play 2 maps flasspoint 3974133 and 3965568 i have the same problem at both of them. i open the coalition panel and i see at my coalition list and all members is inactive even me i refresh the page 5 times but nothing

• in the game 3489756 the time stack at 01:00 day 8 and day never change to day 9

• torpedos

I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R - - Suggestions

yes the subs use torpedos. but also aeroplanes can launch them. and maybe is a way to attack someone who use frigates as antiair system. there where cruise missles failed you can attack him under the sea and the frigates cant defend theyr self . like this maybe there is a room for a new role for corvets for example antitorpedo system so like this the corvet take more value. i think its a good idea

• torpedos

torpedos one different type of missles only for naval units and submarines so someone with torpedos can hit under frigates AA a weapon that can used a submarine . maybe some aeroplanes can use torpedos also like 1. naval patrol aircraft 2. naval airsuperiority and naval strike fighters maybe and the asw can launch them thats my idea for today

• 8x game

8x i think is too fast for me 4x is fast also but its a good speed i think for a game. in a 4x map if you need to for work and sleep is very very difficult to win. if you play with an hyperactive enemy you cant win if you need go for work you must be all day online . for me a good idea is 2x map also 1x is very good if you have good strategy plan but is very slow maybe 2x its also good speed

• i prefer the x4 games the 1x is very slow for me one of the reasons i like this game is the x4 becose i have time to be active now. the summer i work all day and the winter few days per month usually when i start a game i know for the next 10 - 15 days my work plan but i cant follow a game for over month becose maybe i need to go out of my city for few days to work i played before slow maps and i win some but is very slow

• i want just everyone grow the technology and the army before start fighting becose usually the half map die the first 2-3 days and we can see more technologies in the game if everyone get stronger the game need more time to end

• i would like to play a 4x map with stronger start i have in my mind something like a map with peace for the first 20 game days so everyone get stronger before the global war also in this map its a good idea smaller coalitions i think that way all the coalitions need coaperate each other more and getting the game more difficult that was just an idea i dont know if this plan work

• Right of Way

I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R - - Questions & Answers

i know you must accept the right of way if the enemy makes you an offer. but if i am the defender for example and the enemy attacking and i change my status from war to right of way at diplomacy panel the enemy troops moving at theyr targets but they dont conquer the land that happened to me also in a game but i was online and i change it to war again

• Right of Way

I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R - - Questions & Answers

if the defender change his status from war to right of way the attacker can cancel it if go again at his status and change it to war again its a good trick for the defender if the enemy send his army but he is ofline