Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hallo, hab lange gesucht, leider nix gefunden.... ich greife einen 5er Stack von ASFs in ihrem Airport an ... sie sind am Boden. dabei noch etwas Inf und Recon und kram ... wie sind die Def-Werte von Flugzeugen am Boden? ich hab fast 8 Inf gekillt, aber die ASFs nehmen kaum Schaden? Wahrscheinlich gilt das Gleiche für Helis? Danke!

• Today at 14:30 ingame-time the system informed me, that my city of Yaounde was hit by the 3rd strike squadron. My city was damaged and i lost units. But the squadon was nowhere to be seen! I even have a radar near by! Please restock my ASFs! I’ve got a screenshot!

• SAM vs. CRM

DerIrrePolterer - - Questions & Answers

Quote from japan samurai: “Attacking SAMs while not on cooldown would mean you take normal defence damage and less offense damage as you try to escape and AA gets Triggrred cause SFs too slow… is that what you mean by “double damage taken” ” the statement with "double damage" was from Teburu ... i just set the "zitat"-Thing into my old post

• SAM vs. CRM

Quote: “Not sure, but iirc attacking AA directly will have you take double damage if its not on cooldown when you hit it. ” -> but how do i manage that? that just work if the CM enters the AA-Range when the counter just was reset and hit it, before it triggers the aa?

• Quote from KFGauss: “While a ship-stack is attacking (bombarding) a city that ship-stack ignores getting attacked by other ships. Other ship-stacks can spend a few hours sinking the bombarding ship-stack without receiving any damage from the bombarding stack. If the bombarding goes on long enough (because the bombarding stack's owner doesn't give new orders), a Corvette can attack and sink a bombarding Cruiser. ” perfect - thanks to all!

• Quote from Teburu: “It has a 1H cooldown on its attack. And even then units already ordered to attack something will continue attacking their target even if being hit by other units. ” just to get it right ... if the enemy ship attacks a city and i attack it only when its timer is on cooldown, i don't take any damage? or do i take damage from the def-value and the following counter-attack?

• i'm a little while out of the game and back, so i've got to clarify some things: if i'm attacking an enemy ship and the enemy ship just fired (on a city or whatever), does it attack back imediately or just after the cooldown?

• SAM vs. CRM

i'm a little while out of the game and back, so i've got to clarify some things: if i'm attacked with CRMs (lvl2 = 4 HP) and i've got only SAMs (lvl2: Off = 2 / Def = 2), i need at least 2 SAMs stacked to kill the CRM, becouse only the DEF-Value applies? will i always kill the CRM BEFORE it deals damage to the SAMs? (The AA triggers just for 1 CRM, if i'm attacked with at least 2 CRMs, only the PD is used?!) the wiki says: attacking army (CRM?) attacks with off-value, then defending Army defends…

• oh - didn't know that. thanks

• i searched the forum, but found nothing regarding my topic ... i know that insurgencys happens at a random time a day .. after the update in january ... i often had the assumption, that there is not only 1 time they appear. i looked into the con, saw the "hit by insurgency"-Text and knew i could move my troops. but sometimes, after moving my troops, the citys revolt. i thought that i had muddled the game, although i was really sure that i didn't. now i have prove ... i always thought, that insur…

• there are helicopters outside (real world) which are stealthed .. so it would not be surprising to find it ingame. but in the game, the sas is stealthed while using air-assult ... so a stealthed unit using air-assault (like the officer) should be stealthed to. it's just a matter of setting rules and following them ... i wrote some messages to the support (bug-reporting) and never get a useful answer. it's as i'm speaking another language. i say "the officer is stealthed and can't be detected, 'c…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “are you absolutely sure that AirLIFT is stealthed? again i did send a SAS into enemy territory and it got shot down. i'm 100% sure, that there was no stealth-detecting unit! ” Are you talking about Airlift or Airassault? Currently Airassault seems to emit low radar signature, so certain units like T2 AWACs can detect them in midair. That is, what I was describing. ” sorry, my mistake. airlift = Transport => not stealthed. i ment AirASSAULT. they …

• are you absolutely sure that AirLIFT is stealthed? again i did send a SAS into enemy territory and it got shot down. i'm 100% sure, that there was no stealth-detecting unit!

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Air Lift is not stealth, Airlift uses transport planes they are never stealth Airassault is stealth, but advanced AWACs can currently detect their radar signature. So far I did not get an answer, if this is a bug or not. ” thanks. as i suspected. so it's a bug ... there was no awacs and the officer should have been stealthed and not detectable ...

• If SAS or Airborne-Officer (lvl3) are used via Air-Assault, are they stealthed? i thought so, but my airborne-officer get attacked and there was no stealth revealing unit near by ... and same question to Air-Lift ... stealthed?

• Quote from Teburu: “>how did my attack chopper stack not kill them? >says u used 4 gunshipss + 1 officer; not much of an attack heli there? -> my mistake. meant Attack-Choppers (4 + officer) >as always rng is a thing they should have had enough power to kill the stack (37 HPs). At least the should not have dealt only 15 HPs of damage ... even with the worst RNG possible (except there is a faktor, that can reduce damage to nearly zero) 4x11 damage (attack-choppers) + 13 (officer) = 57*Bonus (25%)…

• 1. thanks to all for the help. did they changed that in the unit-desciption? I was absolutely sure, that there was not a sign like helmet/tank, but the support-sign (little artilery) -> obvisiously: man ... I#m stupid 2. my first stack where 4 Attack-choppers + officer -> my mistake -> they should have dealt enough damage for 37 HPs (ATs) - even with bad rng ... 3. why took they damage: the both ATs where in my province. ist was a biiiig province. in a radius of 100 was no other unit ... i check…

• Quote from Teburu: “you can literally just look into the unit description to find out what unit type a unit counts as; its depicted right next to their name at the top -> i read this line in the forum and tried looked the description up many many time. i don't find anything mentioned .. there is just the type "infantery", "armored", "support". that "infantery" means soft and armored "hard" is (relatively) clear ... my question was what exactly "support" is ?! Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “again i…

• towed artillery is counted as "soft" target (so getting bonus from the inf-officer). what type of "target" are support-units? are they "hard"-Targets as you hinted? that would mean, that i should take attack-choppers to fight them, but i had the impression, that i don't do much damage ... not as much as with gunships and that would be senseless?!

• Quote from ewac123: “Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “Quote from ewac123: “You attack late game with level 1 gunships... lol, yeah, you are dead ” Thank you for you answer, full of content, explanations and usefullnes ” I know... but every single person with a brain agrees;) ” everyone with a brain knows (or could at least imagine) that there are games and situations where this is the best option, so "first thinking, then writing" is good prase anyone should consider