Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliances

Ghostlane - - General Discussion

Quote from Mc_Johnsen: “Strike Fighters and Infantry spam is horrible, dont do it ” Could you expand on this please. By spam do you mean making your forces nothing but strike or infantry? IYO why is that horrible and something you shouldn't do? Quote from Mc_Johnsen: “No AI farming (rarely) ” Ive seen this term once before but don't really know what it means?

• Questions

Ghostlane - - Questions & Answers

Does lack of activity cause your per hour earnings of supplies and manpower to drop? I had a phase of successful expansion, after which I felt I needed to consolidate and so didn't have many battles for a while. During this time my per hour earnings of said units dropped despite the fact that in theory holding cities for longer should drive up morale and therefore increase per hour earnings. So was this drop driven by lack of fighting by me or is there another reason for it?

• Questions

Quote from Sima: “You also have ASW (Anti-Sub Helicopters) and Naval Patrol Aircraft (anti-ship fixed wing). ” Must both of these operate from a carrier or can you operate them from land airfield? The spec for naval strike looks better than land strike so if you don't need a carrier to operate from im not sure why you would chose land strike over naval strike.

• Questions

I see, thanks. And 1 just more if I may. What is the best way to take on a stack of say 2 destroyers and 2 frigates if you yourself have no Navy. Is it impossible? Is there a particular missile configuration you can use perhaps or some combination of aircraft? Any advice for a newbie welcome.

• Questions

Hello, Let's say someone launches ballistic missile at 1 of my cities and I have theatre missile defense. Theatre takes say 12/16points off ballistic missile. My question is missile will still impact, but will it make full damage cos I haven't killed it, or will it deal one quarter damage cos I've taken three quarters out of it? Thanks