Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The only issue I would find with this type of system is how embarrassed I'd be with the new stat listings. I like to try tiny weak countries just for kicks. I got Honduras to take a big chunk of land before Mexico realized my evil scheme. I like the challenge. What I would love to see is an accurate number on the list of games that shows nations that exists and not nations that have no player. Then I would know if there is a hiding country just building on some remote island waiting to pounce on…

• 8x game

SodaChill - - Suggestions

I would like a 8x game but not more than one at a time. I already get wired playing 6 4x and forget who is who and who I get along with... Who I intend to Nuke and who I have a live and let live policy. You would be surprised how irritated people get when I mix these up

• I've been suicided before. All it really meant was a quick pause while I cleaned up the mess. Then, I would go with a vengeance after every morsal of land left. To be honest, I have also suicided someone. He was a member of a coalition who left on good terms (timed out). When he returned we plotted together. Then, he decided to grab what land he could while I was away. When I woke up all was lost. Cities destroyed, little puppies and children crying in the street. So, since I was a goner I decid…

• HOTFIX (200129)

SodaChill - - News and Updates

I am not generally a complainer and this isn't really a complaint but now I feel like the zombies are big babies and the only way to control them is with soothers and soft singing. I miss the initial panic some players had once a hive popped up. Right now a Zombie game I am in has no active zombies because they can be crushed so easy. I enjoyed watching them eat the weak