Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bridge System: Concept for bridges to be added to cities that are being separated by a river to let ground units pass on and won't stop ships from reaching inner cities in the country that the river reaches. The cities right now are just blocking the ships from continuing in the river. I think it will be a good addition for the game because it will add more action because you attack countries using bombraids and cities you couldn't before. And it will be more challenging to defend against and ne…

• False Ban

Itamar810 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hi, I've been false banned from game 4546967 for "creating multiple accounts". I play with my friends and we logged in the game from the schools internet earlier today. Thank you.

• City Bridges + Advanced River

Itamar810 - - Suggestions

My suggestion Have some kind of a bridge above the water in cities like Paris so ships (Corvettes, Destroyers and Transport Ships) could pass in the rivers from cities to make shorter arrival times and add more actions into the game by the danger of your capital being attacked from the water.

• Multi-Account

Itamar810 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hello, my account named Dagon123123 has been banned due to multi-accounting. my friend Israeljjjj8 had an issue connecting to the game and he asked me to move some of his units because we were in a fight. and when i went back on my account it got banned.

• Upgrades to the aircraft carrier.

Itamar810 - - Suggestions

Few suggestions for the aircraft carrier. - Allow coalition members to land Naval aircrafts on your carrier. - When the carrier is anchored near a city with an harbor or a Naval base, make an option to embark ground units onto the carrier that can later be deployed in other cities with an harbor or a Naval base. - Same as the last suggestions but let Naval infantry deploy at any time on the ship.

• Nazism Player Report

Itamar810 - - Questions & Answers

The player [Edited by Fereyd] on the game controlling Germany in the game [also Edited], has created a coalition named SS, wich was a German Nazi Unit in WW2