Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Someone uses elite ones at all .. anything?

• How ?

_wielebny_ - - General Discussion

Why did you spoil? As you can, by attacking the airport, with a nuclear missile, Do not destroy the planes standing there? Who had such a brilliant, realistic idea?

• useless AWACS

_wielebny_ - - Suggestions

Quote from Kalrakh: “Helicopters are far stronger, but ooooppppssss... somebody might not be able to comprehend that fact ” ??? lol do you play helicopters? but you can play this game ? you can ?

• useless AWACS

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from _wielebny_: “you do not understand - a mobile radar is a super unit, it sees invisible planes and ground troopswhat do you need AWACS for? ” ok so let you mobile radar patrol the sea...ups...let you mobile radar detect helicopters ups let you mobile radar have 300 range...ups ” that's why there are sea planes and they can still attack sea targets .... oooooppppsssssss helicopters? someone uses them when there are planes? why do I need AWACS when the planes wi…

• useless AWACS

you do not understand - a mobile radar is a super unit, it sees invisible planes and ground troopswhat do you need AWACS for?

• useless AWACS

Tier 6 AWACS cannot see Tier 1 units mobile radar sees ground troops and invisible planeson land what do you need blind AWACS for?

• useless AWACS

I understand, I don't understand AWACS- is useless, at the end of the game you can play with AWACS development

• useless AWACS

the enemy had drones on the last level - invisible and the mobile radar could see them what else do I need AWACS for?

• useless AWACS

guess what the level 6 AWACS sees and what the level 3 mobile radar sees fotosik.pl/zdjecie/2d793621622f5679 fotosik.pl/zdjecie/3927cdaa117b750d and the first tier infantry is standing there.if AWACS doesn't see it, it's useless What signatures are you talking about for level 1 units, since level 6 AWACS cannot see them? fotosik.pl/zdjecie/ad2709f6e52005a3 Why do I need AWACS- who can't see simple first-level units? what electronics does he have?it is useless

• useless AWACS

level 5 mobile radar - sees everything - land forces and invisible planes and planes, cannot see shipsshipsAWACS- Level 6 sees planes, and nothing elseit is useless

• useless AWACS

repair AWACS.He's useless, he can't see land units. Mobile radar sees land and air units.so that AWACS- the last level would not see anything on land?sea patrol planes can see ships and can attack them.what is AWACS for? fotosik.pl/zdjecie/5f64b0f0d2d0d129 fotosik.pl/zdjecie/0f5389c97675a653

• yes, yes, where's the game ???

• suggestion - flare

from the next game - the guest was supposed to take the airport near Gibraltar.They really won't bring anything in? flares? signal buoy? "Giblartar where is it?" likes ?

• suggestion - flare

google map- someone thinks that he is playing a turn-based strategy

• suggestion - flare

because English is not the official language of the world and sometimes it is difficult to quickly indicate a specific point for an ally I'm just trying to explain to my ally that there are troops near the devil - can you point me - where, without a flare? you can use google maps an ally's plane flies past enemy troops someone write quickly and explain that the enemy's troops are there - you have 30 seconds gogogo too late .. flew by

• suggestion - flare

Quote from Dealer of Death: “What about an actual flare that is an expendable commodity like a missile, that goes to a targeted point, then reveals everything in a certain radius, drifts for a minute then goes out? ” I do not agree - only communication and it is limited in time

• suggestion - flare

not everyone knows English perfectly, all you need is a typo in the name and there is communication, write through a translator, in several languages. some players are online - the game is dynamic especially with time x4, I do not have time to translate with a translator, as I showed before, sometimes and so it is incomprehensible. I throw a flare visible to the allies and they see that something was there. Now the question is - how long should it burn, how many can be cast, every how many minut…

• suggestion - flare

flare, signal buoy, visible only to alliance

• suggestion - flare

Quote from ahuman: “Quote from _wielebny_: “Quote from ahuman: “ ” ” It is his fault he doesn’t know where mogadishu is - he should check google maps. besides, you can search for a province in the bottom right corner ” google maps? you mock yourself, throw a flare, do not search in google maps

• suggestion - flare

Quote from ahuman: “If a ship sunk in the Pacific Ocean, you can describe where it sunk. example: Your aircraft carrier sunk east of China and west of Hawaii. ” understand ? I do not know where it is ? show it to me on a map, where? post 37 - I wrote to the guy that there are 3 ships in mogadishu - he didn't understand understand the communication so far is not enough why should I write - I throw a flare a few mines burn - everyone will see what's on fire. above it you can make a short entry - 6…