Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How ?

_wielebny_ - - General Discussion

Why did you spoil? As you can, by attacking the airport, with a nuclear missile, Do not destroy the planes standing there? Who had such a brilliant, realistic idea?

• useless AWACS

_wielebny_ - - Suggestions

Quote from Kalrakh: “Helicopters are far stronger, but ooooppppssss... somebody might not be able to comprehend that fact ” ??? lol do you play helicopters? but you can play this game ? you can ?

• useless AWACS

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from _wielebny_: “you do not understand - a mobile radar is a super unit, it sees invisible planes and ground troopswhat do you need AWACS for? ” ok so let you mobile radar patrol the sea...ups...let you mobile radar detect helicopters ups let you mobile radar have 300 range...ups ” that's why there are sea planes and they can still attack sea targets .... oooooppppsssssss helicopters? someone uses them when there are planes? why do I need AWACS when the planes wi…

• useless AWACS

you do not understand - a mobile radar is a super unit, it sees invisible planes and ground troopswhat do you need AWACS for?

• useless AWACS

Tier 6 AWACS cannot see Tier 1 units mobile radar sees ground troops and invisible planeson land what do you need blind AWACS for?

• useless AWACS

I understand, I don't understand AWACS- is useless, at the end of the game you can play with AWACS development

• useless AWACS

the enemy had drones on the last level - invisible and the mobile radar could see them what else do I need AWACS for?

• useless AWACS

guess what the level 6 AWACS sees and what the level 3 mobile radar sees fotosik.pl/zdjecie/2d793621622f5679 fotosik.pl/zdjecie/3927cdaa117b750d and the first tier infantry is standing there.if AWACS doesn't see it, it's useless What signatures are you talking about for level 1 units, since level 6 AWACS cannot see them? fotosik.pl/zdjecie/ad2709f6e52005a3 Why do I need AWACS- who can't see simple first-level units? what electronics does he have?it is useless

• useless AWACS

level 5 mobile radar - sees everything - land forces and invisible planes and planes, cannot see shipsshipsAWACS- Level 6 sees planes, and nothing elseit is useless

• useless AWACS

repair AWACS.He's useless, he can't see land units. Mobile radar sees land and air units.so that AWACS- the last level would not see anything on land?sea patrol planes can see ships and can attack them.what is AWACS for? fotosik.pl/zdjecie/5f64b0f0d2d0d129 fotosik.pl/zdjecie/0f5389c97675a653

• yes, yes, where's the game ???

• suggestion - flare

from the next game - the guest was supposed to take the airport near Gibraltar.They really won't bring anything in? flares? signal buoy? "Giblartar where is it?" likes ?

• suggestion - flare

google map- someone thinks that he is playing a turn-based strategy

• suggestion - flare

because English is not the official language of the world and sometimes it is difficult to quickly indicate a specific point for an ally I'm just trying to explain to my ally that there are troops near the devil - can you point me - where, without a flare? you can use google maps an ally's plane flies past enemy troops someone write quickly and explain that the enemy's troops are there - you have 30 seconds gogogo too late .. flew by

• suggestion - flare

Quote from Dealer of Death: “What about an actual flare that is an expendable commodity like a missile, that goes to a targeted point, then reveals everything in a certain radius, drifts for a minute then goes out? ” I do not agree - only communication and it is limited in time

• suggestion - flare

not everyone knows English perfectly, all you need is a typo in the name and there is communication, write through a translator, in several languages. some players are online - the game is dynamic especially with time x4, I do not have time to translate with a translator, as I showed before, sometimes and so it is incomprehensible. I throw a flare visible to the allies and they see that something was there. Now the question is - how long should it burn, how many can be cast, every how many minut…

• suggestion - flare

flare, signal buoy, visible only to alliance

• suggestion - flare

Quote from ahuman: “Quote from _wielebny_: “Quote from ahuman: “ ” ” It is his fault he doesn’t know where mogadishu is - he should check google maps. besides, you can search for a province in the bottom right corner ” google maps? you mock yourself, throw a flare, do not search in google maps

• suggestion - flare

Quote from ahuman: “If a ship sunk in the Pacific Ocean, you can describe where it sunk. example: Your aircraft carrier sunk east of China and west of Hawaii. ” understand ? I do not know where it is ? show it to me on a map, where? post 37 - I wrote to the guy that there are 3 ships in mogadishu - he didn't understand understand the communication so far is not enough why should I write - I throw a flare a few mines burn - everyone will see what's on fire. above it you can make a short entry - 6…

• suggestion - flare

Quote from ahuman: “Quote from _wielebny_: “Quote from 737373elj: “Quote from _wielebny_: “ ” ” ” If an event happened at sea, you could describe where at sea it is. For example, if your cruiser sunk between the centre and china, you can say the cruiser sunk west of hawaii and east of china at the midway point. ” where it is ? not there, could you describe it again because I didn't understand? where in the desert sea? ? where did he drown? I don't understand, could you please write again? write …