Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from abdul_the_brave: “most african countries don't. usa&russia start with icbm? and I wouldn't argue about the difference between strategy and tactics. but a good estimate of where u need ur troops most is an important aspect that I can't master so I play strikes instead of helios. ” As I say before in Africa we could put some countries together as only one to make it more fair or putting them controled by the IA. Countries would starts without atomic bombs, without atomic bombs research …

• Quote from abdul_the_brave: “Quote from Frartan117: “For me the funnier part is how to use your units, anybody can build an army but not everybody know how to use their units well. Also I would like having tha chance of using a real balanced army. In all games that I play people use to focus in a specific field like making planes but not helicopters or focusing in earth army but not building ships, it is normal because you dont have nought time to research everything. We could use units that peo…

• Quote from Teburu: “Hmm idk doesnt seem that appealing to me having already pre build armies; half of the fun of CON is building up your army from scratch also: -such a gamemode would probably need a grace period; seeing how otherwise the neighbours to these big countries are pretty much a throw - nation selection would have to be random; otherwise there is literally no reason to join after x amount of slots is filled (x being the amount of countries that actually start with a decent army) tbh s…

• Quote from Stratieon: “It certainly looks like a promising possibility, if nothing else. One problem is that people of course wouldn’t want to play lower level countries. I recommend checking out Germanico’s thread on how he developed the Able Archer scenario; it provides significant insight into this type of concept. Nonetheless, it is definitely quite interesting. ” I will take a look of that thread, I think people still would like play with week countries. I am spanish and despite of Spain ha…

• I was thinking in a new game mode that I think could be fun despite of being not very fair (althought it isnt fair right now because there are better countries than others). My idea is make a map in which each country starts with a equivalent of the number of troops, research, buildings and tecnology that it has in the real world right now. For example countries like EEUU would have as many troops as almost all UE countries together or even more! Countries like kenia for example would have troop…

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Frartan117: “With antiairs unit I meant mobile antiair so helis are neither a good counter. I already know artillery, so if you are attaking a country (not defending yourself from Modern infantery and AA) the only counter that this group have is artillery units. For me this is too OP. ” a mixed stack of helis still does pretty well against AA after all AA will also recieve most of the dmg dealt thus going down first; considering we now even have season helis you ca…

• 1. I dont know how people use to play but I always try to upgrade to max level the infantery unit that I use more frecuently in the match, so I upgrade machanized or motorised infantery so for me its the same. I dont know if maybe this isnt pretty efficient. 2. This is right but I dont have premium so for me is the same. 3. You are right here but if they cant caught you because of you faster moving it isnt a thing, but you told me something that I didnt know until a few days: When a unit is in e…

• This my first time writing in the forum, sorry if I am asking something that may looks like pretty obvious. In the late game motorised infantery gets morters as you know, in my opinion this gives this infantery a too big advantage again another land group of units, apart from artillery of course, because they always shoot first. I have read many people saying that mechanized infantery or marines are better units that infantery but I dont understand this for 3 reasons: 1. Modern infantery isnt sl…