Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wrong name of city Kiev (IT MYST BE KYIV)

Taras - - Maps

He's right. In English it is correct to write KYIV

• SARMATS vs Carthage All.Int

Taras - - Alliance Introductions

The two alliances SARMATS vs Carthage All.Int met on an ordinary x1 world map youtu.be/1xrckaX5l-g

• SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

Taras - - News and Updates

A cannon fights with ground forces and can strike down planes, helicopters, navy, and even missiles! Very cool... you decide to kill your game?

• Upgrade army

Taras - - General Discussion

Today sent a screenshot unknown_800.jpgi.gifi.gif

• Upgrade army

I really want to see such a system in CoN when the technologies do not improve themselves. When it is important to upgrade each combat unit and gold players will invest more in a game with such mechanics.

• Upgrade army

I saw in CoW that they added "improved units", and not an instant update of all armies, after the completion research. Is it planned to add this to CoN? Bezymia21412nnyi_500.jpgi.gif

• Discord Emoji Competition thread

Taras - - Events

In Discord Chat SARMATS I can send the file. Screenshot_12141.pngi.gif

• Thanks for the mobile version, I really liked everything. But it seems to me that this dome is interfering Screenshot_2020_05_13_10_51_42_849_com_doradogames_conflictnations_ww3_500.jpgi.gifi.gif

• Мобильная Beta версия ДОСТУПНА Установить игру: - Android:cutt.ly/dymtZfU - Steam:goo.gl/qz9gLz - Браузер: conflictnations.com youtu.be/Feb2GaM1iw0

• Базовое обучение по игре с небольшим обзором. youtu.be/z_ccp262Nto

• Alliance Battle: Mighty Eagles vs Guys from Steel youtu.be/EdS2-GJtdcU

• Quote: “У Your Enemies была четкая цель - выйти в ТОП10 за месяц. Мы сделали это, не пытаясь давить новичков ” Да, да, конечно аха) 234234_500.jpgi.gif

• Quote from Your Enemy: “PS: кстати, скриншоты начала битвы, где одна команда является раньше другой очень показательны: ” "Одна команда явилась раньше на начало битвы, все отзывы о наших битвах вы можете получить у глав/офицеров альянсов, с которыми мы играли" Видимо, другие альянсы все разом решили вам фору давать и не заходить на битву 7-11 дней... 2_800.jpg i.gifi.gif

• Quote from Your Enemy: “Quote from Taras: “ ” Нубоальянс, который играет с нубоальянсами говорит о нубоальянсах и ставит какие-то условия: смешно, смешно ” Я бы на твоем месте следил за словами, потому что, в данном случае Сербы нам бросили вызов и были разбиты,а в твоем случае мы то, знаем, как ты врешь всем подряд про "непобедимость" в битвах альянсов, имея игры только против фальшивых альянсов, чьи игроки даже не заходили на битву. unkn234234own_1__800.jpgi.gif

• 1. SARMATS 2. - SOKOL - 3. После того как проведете 2 элитные битвы, а не против нубо альянсов, чьи игроки даже не заходят на битву, то выбирай любой месяц для битвы с нами. 4. 7-8 дней. 5. Время по Киеву.

• Rank - Money

Taras - - Suggestions

In the game for gold, you can do anything you want, create armies, heal, destroy cities, but at the same time, are you against the fact that you can quickly increase your rank for money? Are you seriously?

• Rank - Money

Taras - - Suggestions

Maybe then a premium account will increase exp?

• Rank - Money

Taras - - Suggestions

Hi. I want to play in the elite battles of the alliances and use the best officers. I have a small rank. I’m ready to pay for a higher rank, add the ability to pay for a higher rank or give premium accounts boost exp. rank.

• Increase reload time MLRS

Taras - - Suggestions

Apparently in Phantoms they are poorly taught to play the game if they do not understand how much the MLRS does not have balance.

• Increase reload time MLRS

Taras - - Suggestions

As we know, in the game there are no chances for self-propelled guns to defeat a player in MLRS, there is no balance. In real life, self-propelled guns are recharged by feeding a projectile into the gun’s barrel, this can be done without stopping. unnamed_500.jpgi.gif MLRS reloading requires a long time and the support of personnel and an additional machine 9279902adb39_500.jpgi.gif I propose an idea, with an increase in the reload time of the MLRS for balance and the ability to play on self-pro…