Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Public Discord

Exras - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hi staff team my discord is Exras#8232 I spoke with Ry on discord and yzjqx as well. I tried to get the alliance leader role on the discord server I used to have it up until when I deleted my alliance a year or 2 ago I’ve made a new alliance and I tried to get verification on the discord server but I keep running into an issue. I’m not sure how to get around this issue I was told to leave and re join the server and I did that 3 times but I’m still running into the same issue. Apparently I need t…

• Hey everyone my name is Jake or Exras I used to grind conflict back in the day and now I’m back and active again! I would like to extend an invitation to my new alliance called VenomousReserve. The only thing I ask for new people who would like to join us to be at least rank 20 or higher. Speak/type English and join my discord server: discord.gg/uaVyZCur25 I’m currently rank 104 and my Overall global rank is 1122. I’ve got 38 co wins on the verge to have 40 soon. And I’ve got 5 solo wins! I’m ma…

• youtube.com/watch?v=KAQLThoMC68 check it out give us some support!

• Updated Middle East game.

Exras - - Suggestions

Hey everyone I think they should make anew updated game mode called "fight for middle east" or something of that sort. Should be all of the middle east and have Afghanistan be split in 2 with the one half being the country the other half being the Taliban. and instead of "rouge states" for the game mode you should re name it to ISIS or something of that sort. Maybe have 25 - 30 playable countries? Or 20? 1x and a 4x game mode Co size 3 max if 30 people if 20 co size 2 max..

• New Afghanistan Flag

Exras - - Suggestions

Only liking this post because it seems relevant enough to be done. To be honest the Afghanistan government fell and they did not really even fight back it sucks what happened in there but with super powers like Russia and China recognize the Taliban as the leaders of that nation I think it would be a good Idea to at least keep the game updated geologically speaking.

• I mean yes and no, the player most likely gave up and achieved the game you are in, but their is a chance they are waiting it out and will come back and attack you when you go offline. I would recommend taking them our with some artillery or helicopters or the best way in my opinion on taking our any ground troop is using a stack of strike fighters.

• Worst country to play ?

Exras - - General Discussion

(S)pain horrible to play as, terrible start up for resources

• Hey everyone Ep 2 of our most recent game is now live on our youtube page I took over Namibia in it I am playing as South Africa it is Fast Forward and about 15 mins long I had recorded roughly 2 1/2 hours worth of content and dropped it down to 15 mins so you can see the overall progress of the takeover. youtube.com/watch?v=yNPJx9uMPa4 episode 3 will be out tomorrow and It will be me taking over Mozambique and Madagascar. go show us some love on our page thanks!

• Hello everyone my alliance and I started a new 4X WW3 game today and I just uploaded our first episode! Epsiode 2 will be up tomorrow and I will tag it in this thread please feel free to check it out if you would like to thanks! youtube.com/watch?v=G_YIY2lKLcw

• Hey everyone just started uploading some Conflict of Nations content on my alliances youtube page feel free to check it out. youtube.com/watch?v=VA4In3Tz0d4

• Hi I got 60 deployable gear and I researched a level 1 Elite UG. I am a security council member and I have unlocked the unit for the season how do I use them?

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Okay, he dropped a bundle. Is this a consistent problem you face in the games you play, or one of few and far between? ” Never like this before lmao

• Quote from Teburu: “>i know gold bashing is against TOS >goes on bashing gold hmmmmmmmm ” did not bash made a simple suggestion on to how much you should be able to use simply because of how the system is set up players can easily abuse gold

• I know, I know before I get the hate from the mods and support staff of "nO gOlD bAsHiNg aGaInSt oUr tOs" But like for real tho. I guess this guy in my lobby is a "youtuber" and He spent way too much gold on day 3 to even make the map fun or even playable for others. yeah it's season 6 i spent some money too on the map idk how tf to use the new deployable gear (I guess you need 2000 seasonal points or something wish I knew that before I made some) so I had that and made some strike fighters as w…

• bafa33c9588e49398d84ecdfbb5e4859 Day 31 Into Battle Ground USA We have 1 mobile player left and he cant vote to end the game anyways he is mexico.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “I'm not ready to delve into the alliance world of CoN, so have no knowledge of it, so tell me, is it difficult to get alliance challenges? ” yes and no you can join the games public discord server and if you are in your own alliance you or the alliance leader whoever has the proper ranking on the server can find matches easily on there under the alliance chat channel or alliance leaders chat room.. most games are 5v5 6v6 or 7v7 1x with 5 or 7 days of grace period. if…

• discord.io/VenomousReserve join our discord server he can talk on there

• Quote from Teburu: “>how to join an alliance on mobile >use the webversion ” No, the webs version does not load unless if you go onto con wiki. if you jsut type in conflictnations.com it will automatically load up the mobile version. To surpass that to get the web version you will need to go to the wiki first.

• Here is a link to a video showing you how to join an alliance game from mobile if you can not use a PC. youtube.com/watch?v=KCnhP1VEgas

• Here is a link to a video showing you how to join an alliance from mobile if you can not use a PC. youtube.com/watch?v=Te9un-1SAJw