Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from -0-: “That's correct, would be helpful to have that functionality finally working in Mobile ” I prefer there to be mobile problems to discourage hordes of UserXXXXXXs from joining and quitting on day 2 ” Well, when you mostly play Flashpoint and Battleground that is what you get.

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “It's Kevin "Hart", genius. ” Get a life damn... Correcting every bodies damn mistakes... if you would be nice with it like 'Hey, you know it's Hart not "Heart" right?' But no... you not even just you... yall Forum elders always got to be undermining new players... like they're retarded. Like ok... I'll fix it but, just don't be a jackass and go correcting peoples stuff. There's literally a wall comment you could use. (Excuse my language) …

• Quote from GraniteDust: “Oops sorry for not coming back to this thread earlier. The point about the top players being so much in favor of tanks and mobile anti-air units being so expensive DOES seem to be so that the top players can more effectively abuse newer players, and that most definitely includes getting a high K/D ratio, which a lot of people DO use to lord their "supremacy" over others. This board always has posts and even threads devoted to someone bragging about their high K/D ratio. …

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “He cares more. He wants to win more than I do. Sure I want to win, but I want to have fun while I'm winning, even at the cost of speed of winning. I could pay more closely to tables and meta, and probably jack up my efficiency, but there is this 13 y.o. boy in my brain that is imagining this war. It's why the graphics don't mean so much to me. All the real good stuff is happening in my head. Dorado is providing the framework (game) and the counters (units) but the "v…

• Quote from Back2Que: “Hey guys, I was just curious how much gold people are using each game and if they have tips on good value purchases. Currently Im spending on average $30 per game. Is that high. Some times I feel like the gold doesn't go that far for the amount I'm spending. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. What do you guys normally buy with gold that you feel is good value. Please advise? Also are you a non-gold user? Do you ever win? ” If you are asking this question then t…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “So, I was wondering, suppose we had a guy who primarily plays 1X, and a guy who primarily plays 4X, and they are typical skill levels for their respective groups. Which would be easier, 1X guy beating 4X guy on a 4X map, or 4X guy beating 1X guy on a 1X map? ” I pick the 1x player beating 4x guy on 4x map as easier.

• was probably a 12 year old kid if he believed that ( possibly 8- 10 yr old? 12 yr old may have sniffed that out). Congrats! May have jumped on his dad's account and played. I guess he deserved it then...probably be grounded from video games etc when its all said and done. Kind of like stealing the kid's lunch money. bully!

• BETTER PRO TIP

sundance175 - - General Discussion

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Win, don't lose. ” I appreciate the time and effort that went into this Pro Tip. I am glad i reread the post because i did not even see this tip on the first reading. Thank you! You guys need to give him props ..he is giving this advice out for free. Many would selfishly charging money for this! DoD you are wise AND generous!

• I have never built logistics...i did see a very good and experienced supremacy play CON. When we became coalition partners later in the game i was able to see his map intelligence and i saw he had built logistics to between EVERY city he had. He also had a TON of towed artillery. Basically using his supremacy strategy in CON. Was funny to see all the logistic webs everywhere...my first thought was WTF.

• Do You Guys Solo?

Not liking the idea of backstabbing even a "noob" in order to get a solo win. Just go solo from the start.

• i do not know what i am doing. i just try to blow shit up when i see it with whatever blows it up . not smart enough to give analytical data on why or what or whatever about sf or heli . helis are the ones that have the propellers or is it sf? which one has a jet engine? so confusing this game is..

• i think you made the right choice. Its really annoying but i would consider it a bit backstabbing to dump a guy near the end of the game after the outcome is already decided ( no matter how lazy there were). If the outcome is not decided then that is a different story. I would say shit or get off the pot in that situation.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from sundance175: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “LOL! Ho brother, I'm not offended, in fact if you critically examine my post, you will see that I'm saying what they did is really no big deal, and maybe YOU shouldn't take it so hard. Offended, ... LOL! ” DoD if one wanted to offend you how would one go about doing that? ” I'm not sure. Quite a while back I stopped giving people the power to control how I feel. Being offended is the ultimate act of surrendering y…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from GreenBeret-: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “I just don't get this. I have fun, but in no way feel this is the type of immersion style game, so, the counters (icon or names) don't matter to me at all, especially in light of bigger problems like the drop-out rates. You could have a clown-face with "stealth bomber" written on it, and I'd still enjoy this game the same amount. (possibly more) because I look at this as a strategy game, not a simulator. And anyho…

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Today after 2 years of security council membership my subscription ran out and at the moment i dont plan to renew it. Here are the reasons (which have mainly to do that dvelopers dont care about SC members) 1. Building Queue issues are still not fixed ...there are enough suggestions how to make it better. 2. Waypoint issue for new created units not using Airlift possibilities is still not fixed. 3. No possibility to retire a game like a normal player on inactivity - lea…

• What's up with all these high ranking players and alliance members that like to band together looking for an easy win ..only to quit as soon as the going gets tough. I have no respect for that and honestly think players like that should be kicked out of their alliance and/or receive a demotion from their rank for being a quitter and not supporting the game. Game had 3 really solid experienced 5 team coalitions and 2 of them quit as soon as they cant bully the map anymore. Don't these people want…

• ugv

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from sundance175: “Quote from jemandanderes: “That's definitely one of the things they have to change when buffing them. How did you intend to use them? Did you try to him or did you just want to have tried the new seasonal unit before it's gone for all non SC owners? ” I wanted to deploy it to see what it looked like and to help me push through an enemy. I had the necessary stuff to deploy it. Was very disappointed to say the least. Not sure why it says it has t…

• ugv

Quote from jemandanderes: “That's definitely one of the things they have to change when buffing them. How did you intend to use them? Did you try to him or did you just want to have tried the new seasonal unit before it's gone for all non SC owners? ” I wanted to deploy it to see what it looked like and to help me push through an enemy. I had the necessary stuff to deploy it. Was very disappointed to say the least. Not sure why it says it has to resupply when i have never even used it. it acted …

• ugv

Went to try and deploy my new fancy UGV and it said it would take 16 hours. In the words of John McEnroe - "You cannot be serious!!!"